Anybody else have one of these?

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by millman, Jul 1, 2010.

1. millman

millman New Member

I bought this Rossi Princess, but have found little info on it. This thing is so tiny and cute, that I couldn't pass it up. Is there anyway to determine the Date of manufacture?
    Thanks,
    Millman

Attached Files:

2. raydcarter

raydcarter New Member

3. millman

millman New Member

Gee, I never thought to Google it. :rolleyes: That was the first thing I found too. But since that yielded no answer, I thought I would ask at the friendly rimfire forum. Do I have the wrong place?
  4. raydcarter

raydcarter New Member

No offense, but when you seek information, it's good to give what you DO know. For example, you might have mentioned that you had already tried that unsuccessfully - and you might give an edited version of the serial number - e.g. 123xxx.
  5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

Millman it was a fair question. i never think to google stuff either , it never hurts to ask here , there are so many knowledgable guys and gals here it quick and easy. beside here you'll get more than you asked for . such as your question was anyone ever see one of these ? not only wll you find that out you'll more than likely get a opinion or two as to it's value and history. don't become discouraged because someone brings up google.... here you'll get real life answers and experiences
  6. Big Shrek

Big Shrek Well-Known Member

Ah, a Rossi Princess :) Cute lil rascals :D
    [​IMG]

Here's a buttload of info on 'em.
    http://unblinkingeye.com/Guns/RLS/rls.html

This revolver is called the "Rossi Princess". It was imported for a short time in the 60's prior to the enactment of the Gun Control Act of 1968. It was a knock-off of the S & W LadySmith revolver.

Being that they were pre-1968...you'll probably have to call Rossi themselves...hope ya speak da Espanol ;)
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  7. millman

millman New Member

Perhaps I was too hasty.
    Yes Oscar, real life opinions and experiences are what I am looking for. Thank you.:cool:

Thanks for the link BigShrek.