Anybody else think this is a problem?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by sabashimon, May 1, 2009.

1. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I'm halfway through the video, and major anxiety/nausea are setting in.

Yes....it's a problem....huge, daunting problem. The world will NOT be the same in another 5, 10, 15 years. And in the US in particular, the current "climate" is getting more and more accepting. Some are working hard to stop it, though. One organization I know of in particular.
    Last edited: May 1, 2009
  3. islenos

islenos New Member

There was an Islamic movement years ago.
    It ended by the sword.

Attached Files:

4. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

Yes.....but the world in those days was not ruled by political correctness (ie: terror attack=man caused disaster, or war on terror= overseas contingency plan)
    Aaaand, the world's superpower in those days didn't have an Islamic sympathizser/apologist at the helm.
  5. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    They may not have been committed to individual liberty, but the leadership of the day at least had the will to survive. I honestly fear for Western Civilization today.
  6. islenos

islenos New Member

Christian Knights were in 'Indian Territory' their outpost were on Islamic lands; much like what we will be facing in the future. Question is when you are captured and given a choice of conversion or death, what will you choose?
  7. doug66

doug66 New Member

Read some Old Testament. Same song and dance as now. They are still living by the old ways. It is a definite strategy and it will work for them. Lose a few kids to suicide bombing, we will breed 100 more.

God told his people, the Jews and you can now include Christians, way back when if you don't kill 'em they will always be a thorn in your side.

2000+ years later same people still at war.
  8. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Bravery isn't one of my strengths, by a long shot. But as I continue, daily, to try to grow in my faith, I pray also for the strength to choose death if/when the time comes. Conversion is not an option. My Lord died for me...and that is not a mere sentimental statement. If I must, I shall die for Him.

About a year+ ago, I started reading a book called "Jesus Freaks." For those familiar with Foxe's Book of Martyrs, it is similar...it's a compilation of stories of Christian martyrs since the beginning of Christianity until present day, from all over the world. Their stories humble me and touch me in a way that I can't describe. They reside in my heart, and perhaps one day, if needed to be drawn upon, they will provide encouragement, knowing that MANY others have gone before me and chosen rightly.

I Thessalonians 5:9-11... For God has not destined us for wrath [judgment], but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Thank you 4Evr, that was beautifully written and heartfelt. :)

I hope to send some mus.lims onto their 70 virgins when I go. :D
  10. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

As long as we're on the topic.... (Items in bold were done by me)

British Airline Removes Israel from the Map

by Avraham Zuroff http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131122

(IsraelNN.com) The British airline, BMI, has removed Israel from the electronic maps displayed to passengers in some of its planes, Army Radio reports. The report claimed that the reason was to avoid offending Muslim passengers. However, the maps showed passengers the direction of Mecca.

Israel does not appear in maps on BMI flights between London and Tel Aviv, and Khefa, the pre-independence Arabic name for Haifa, appears on the maps.

In addition, the electronic maps display the distance between the plane and Mecca. The airline claims that the map has not been changed due to a “logistical problem.” Instead, it has presently been removed from the two planes that transport passengers to Tel Aviv.

“For this reason, the inflight entertainment system in the two planes was made to adapt to the passengers flying to and from those destinations and therefore the map showed mainly places holy to Islam,” the airline company said in a statement.

BMI denied that it had a political agenda. “If BMI had any political agenda in order not to anger neighboring countries, it would not have invested so much in the Tel Aviv line,” the company stated.

“This is a fault. The electronic map will be removed from the airline’s two planes that operate the route to Tel Aviv,” BMI stated. “We make every effort to take passengers’ sensitivities into account through an apolitical policy.”

The airline has flights to Syria, Lebanon, and even Iran, whose President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has vowed “to wipe Israel off the map.” BMI has recently received an agreement with Israel’s Ministry of Tourism for expanding its flight operations to Israel.

Transport Minister director-general Gideon Sitterman told Army Radio, “Doing business with Israel has its advantages and disadvantages, but we will not agree to a situation where they hide the existence of Israel but want to do business with Israel.”

When in Saudi Arabia, Do What the Saudis Do…

BMI is apparently bending over backwards to accommodate the sensitivities of its Saudi passengers. The British weekly Sunday Times reported last week that a stewardess was fired because she refused to don an abaya head covering and to walk behind male flight attendants on a flight bound for Saudi Arabia, regardless of rank.

The BMI internal document issued to crewmembers bound for Saudi Arabia stated: “It is expected that female crew members will walk behind their male counterparts in public areas such as airports no matter what rank.”

The flight attendant, Lisa Ashton, refused to abide by BMI’s policy, and was fired when she refused to travel to Saudi Arabia if she would be required to don an abaya.
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I am so sick and tired of everybody being expected to bend over backwards to appease the Muslims. I don't see the Muslims going out of their way to avoid offending me, but I"m expected to avoid offending them at all costs.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: They want to be Muslim, that's fine and I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the Muslims trying to cram their religion down my throat! I don't HAVE to avoid offending them! It's my God-given right to say whatever I want to, even if it offends Muslims. I personally find the Muslim attitude towards women to be offensive. I find the Muslims' attitude toward Israel and the Jews to be offensive. I find the Muslim "convert or die" dogma to be offensive. I find the Muslims' willingness to turn a blind eye towards Muslim terrorists to be offensive. I find the Muslim "extremists'" willingness to murder innocent people in acts of terrorism to be offensive.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  12. 38 special

38 special New Member

Do muslims believe in" Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
    DO they have anything like the ten commandments ? Can you really even call it a religion?
  13. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Sure you can call it a religion, but surly not a religion of peace.
    The sooner that people see really see the ways of I Slam the easier it will be to identify the enemy of peace and freedom.

That was a very disturbing video, very disturbing to say the least.
  14. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Very disturbing indeed Shimon. Thanks for posting it. I have forwarded it to all my contacts.
  15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Question, what % ownership do Muslim interests hold in the MSM. I doubt they have any ownership in Smithfield as in ham. Just wondering. Might explain a lot.