1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Anybody else think this is a problem?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by sabashimon, May 1, 2009.

1. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

45nut, how about a little bacon grease on your ax, shovle or bullet, do you think that would provide prophilaxis against the plague of 72 virgins?
    Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Give 'em swine flu, that'll cause some imam conflict.
    Insist on sharia law aplied.
    Get upwind and roast those 30,000 pigs killed over there, let 'em smell the goodness.
  3. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Well, what is our talking head going to do now? As the Taliban close in on the capital of Pakistan, maybe we should just talk to them? With this attitude and Obozo's attitude to Israel, maybe his memory should be refreshed by watching this (warning-graphic):

http://www.floridaisraelchamber.org/media/ITSEEMSIMPOSSIBLE.pps

But I'm sure that opening communication with Iran (who believe it never happened) and talks with the Taliban is the answer (as they close in on nuclear capabilities).

Maybe Obozo will talk them to death. He certainly kills me everytime I hear him talk....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Maybe we could just tie them in chairs and force them to listen to Barney Frank and Joe Biden blather on for hours on end. Oh wait, no, that would be torture and we can't have that now, can we?
  5. johnboat

johnboat New Member

not if i just rember to live is christ and to die is gain , o the other day i stopped at a gas station in a less than ideal area and there were several persons whereing traditional muslim type clothing and there was a line forming to enter the station and one of the men commented that "he picked a BAD time to pray" and it sorta struck me as odd ,?/? . I mean is there ever a BAD time to pray, ? and to reply dirrectly to the post it may eventually cause a problem ,or maybe more accuratly make the problem that already exists worse
  6. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Thank you, Sabashimon -

I find it deeply disturbing.
    And I see no easy fix for it, considering the political climate of the day.
    I do NOT WANT a religious war in our country -
    For people to be aware and alert is the best deterent, at the moment at least.