Anybody Here Use iTunes/Apple Products?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hogger129, Dec 31, 2011.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I've been saving up for awhile for one of these Apple TV things and it lets you go in and watch movies or TV shows, listen to music, steam Netflix and stuff to it. I have to say this thing is pretty awesome.

Just bought one today and now I am going to spend my whole day watching movies.
  2. Trevor1837

Trevor1837 New Member

I have apple tv, it's great
  3. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Active Member

iPhone and eventually an iPad. Apple TV is neat, but I never saw the benefit over the PS3 and laptop I already have. With the PS3 I can get Netflix and Hulu on my TV. Anything on my comp I can put on the TV. Of course if you do not currently have a device that will connect Netflix to your TV it is a decent buy. Far superior to the Roku streaming player.
  4. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

I have an ipad 1 and an iPod Touch.

My ipad took a dump on me 2 days ago. I drove to the Apple store and 1 hour later (LOTS of people) I walked out with a brand new ipad to replace my broken one. Can't beat that with a stick.

I am no apple fanboy and I was expecting to get the runaround 3 ways from Sunday like most tech or electronics places. I didn't the employee asked what the problem was and she said we will try to restore it back to factory specs and if that doesn't work we will go from there. They tired it didn't work so she came back said it is dead here is a new one. Then out the door I went.

Now if I could bet best buy to take care of me like that.

I thought about an Apple tv, between the HULU+ and netflix both of which I get on my xbox I haven't done it yet.
  5. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

I'm too cheap to spend $1 on every song I want, and I watch too much tv as it is, so I don't need more devices for that, so...no.
  6. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

We just got Apples FaceTime. The grandkids got a new ipad for Christmas and we have a new imac. It's so awesome to be able to talk to them and see them at the same time. The colors and resolution are amazing and it's all free.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no not 1 , i will not have anything to do with any company that supplies material support of any kind to our enemies and apple in thier wisedom has done that at its own expence since 2002

look up apple advertising in Iran Afghanistan pakistan and other less than savoury places and see how anti "us" they are in thier ad's , they have chosen the enemy to side with and think we wont notice , one ad plays the "glorious jihad" tune celebrating the IED deaths of our troops ..

screw apple they are traitors..

one of the greatest dhimmi companies of all time

facebook another , and youtube is getting that way ..
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  8. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

If ou didn't use any company that did just one thing you didn't like. You would not have a hous car or anything at all.

If a product it's my needs I buy it I don't care what they do in other countries.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i have no issues with Ford , BHP , townsend timbers , Ruger , McMillian john deere

use all their stuff and built my shacks outta their stuff or using their tools or other products , just no apple as treason aint a iffy policy, or a management call i dont agree with , its treason ...

using the idea that killing ISAF troops ( thats us ) is a good way to market your products . thats a bit beyond me not liking ford getting stuff made in 3rd world nations

just my view eh ...

to the families of those killed in the attacks used by apple to promo their products

Sgt. Andrew P. Wallace, 25, of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
    Spc. Michael J. Wendling, 20, of Mayville, Wisconsin.

My prayers for you and yours
  10. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    On my iPad 2 right now. :)

^ links or it doesn't exist?? Not trying to offend you brother, just having a hard time with that.