Anybody no where i can get a.......

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by joseph2213, Apr 1, 2005.

1. joseph2213

joseph2213 New Member

A Mac-10,A tec-22, and a tec-9
  2. allmons

allmons New Member

Well, I have an original Tec 9 with large cap magazine. Why, pray tell, do you ask?
  3. joseph2213

joseph2213 New Member

I need one of each to add to my collection to make it complete.i already have a full size uzi and a few outhers and the are great plingers. How much would you sell it if you were gonna sell it?
  4. allmons

allmons New Member

Well, I'd say you need to be sure it is legal in your state, but if so, I guess if I had to price it, I'd ask $600 for it ( includes original hardshell case, disassembly tool and hi-cap magazine ).
  5. Kasatka

Kasatka New Member

6. blackhawkkid308

blackhawkkid308 New Member

i have a tec-22 with the threaded barrel and the threaded barrel shroud. in the original plastic case and the 30 round mag in nice shape, never tried shooting it looks really neat, email me at dwade@bellsouth.net since this is not the for sale section.
    blackhawkkid223
    update, shot the tec-22 today 11-27-05 for the first, jammed at first till figured out it didn't like hollowpoints. shot round nose 22's pretty well. sure is fun to shoot. likes ruger mags better than the plastic one that came with it. never did hear from the guy that posted he wanted one, this one works.
    blackhawkkid223
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  7. RKBA

RKBA New Member

I have a TEC-22 with two mags and the case. Threaded barrel. The only problem is that it goes full auto, don't know why??? :D
  8. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

That is COOL, but I would not ever tell anyone that,it would be a good way to meet the BATF guys :(
  9. flopshot

flopshot New Member

had the tec and another cloan built in north carolina, can't remember the name. had the uzi 9 also. honestly ? don't miss any of them. personal choice i guess. just happen to feel better about my colt shorty and glocks. i have the utmost respect for the quality and durability of the uzi but it felt like crap.
  10. ralfsmith

ralfsmith New Member