Anybody order from these guys?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Muzzyhunter, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Muzzyhunter

Muzzyhunter New Member

I placed an order for some muzzleloader bullets a few days ago after logging in to ammooutlet.com. They have not charged my debit card yet, but they have not responded to my emails either. Are they legit? I don't even see a phone number.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

never heard of them
  3. north tex

north tex Active Member

Are they in the North East? Maybe the storm knocked them off temporarily?
    You're right their web site gives no location or shipping info!:confused:
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Information lookup on the web site says they're in West Palm Beach in Florida. You want a phone number?
  5. Muzzyhunter

Muzzyhunter New Member

Phone number would be nice. I could not see anything about West Palm Beach...were you joking?
  6. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

You can do a "Who is" search on the web and the following comes up:

Attached Files:

7. Muzzyhunter

Muzzyhunter New Member

Ahh.. Thank you! I am beginning to think that I never did give them debit card info. I was ordering something else from another site before I ordered from ammooutlet. Reason I think this is that I just created a dummy account and added something to the shopping cart. There is a tiny message that says invoice will be sent out to "my address". Thank you for your help.
  8. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Muzzyhunter:

Been there, done that. When we get in a buying frenzy from several sources we can get confused about exactly what, when, and where we ordered. If I don't get an immediate email confirmation of an order I now do a screen capture of the order info and keep it until the email confirmation comes through.

But I still can get confused as I did recently when a product arrived and I thought it was a mistake. Apparently I forgot to do the screen capture. Eventually I remember that I had ordered it but it took several days before I remembered.

Getting old sure has its down side. :) :)

The "who is" feature of the internet is handy when you don't know who the seller is. With the address you can usually do a "Street View" on Goggle Maps and see if the facility is a garage or a real industrial building. But even that assures nothing. I recently bought from a supplier who sent the wrong thing and insisted I return it for a replacement. Then they claimed the returned item never arrived. As I did not send it with traceability (DUMB!) I lost my product and my money. You can never be too careful in ordering remotely on the internet. And if you return anything via the USPS always get a Confirmation of Delivery or equivalent and buy the insurance (which I did not in this case...you live and learn).

LDBennett