1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

ANYBODY WANT TO SELL A MARLIN OR RUGER SINGELE ACTION

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by hillbilly_joe, Apr 1, 2004.

1. hillbilly_joe

hillbilly_joe New Member

ANY BODY WANT TO SELL ANY SINGLE ACTION REVOLVERS AND PISTOL CALIBER LEVER ACTION

HOWDY I AM JOININ COWBOY ACTION SHOOTING AND I NEED TO FIND TWO SIX SHOOTERS AND A MARLIN 1894 COWBOY OR A WINCHESTER or any pistol caliber lever gun I AM ONLY 12 SO I HAFTA BE ABLE TO AFFORD THEM please reply somebody i can get the money but my parents will pay for them with it.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2004
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Since you posted this in GD also, I will say it again. You cannot legally purchase a gun at your age. Talk with your parents.

;) ;)
  3. Craig

Craig New Member

I sure hope he is planning to have his parents buy the gun for him.
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

He is. His parents are very supportive of his shooting.
  5. Craig

Craig New Member

That good. I like to see parents take time to get the kids involved in shooting.
  6. Joe Haller

Joe Haller New Member

Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan & Mission, Texas
    Cowboy Action Shooting

I got my grandson Chris involved in Cowboy Action when he was 11. Here is a picture of him shooting a .410 shotgun at the "gongs". His brother got this shot just right. You can see the burning powder coming out of the muzzle. The big cowboy to Chris's right is holding an electronic timer. It starts with the first shot and stops the timing with the last shot.

Chris is 14 now and is shooting .22 caliber rimfire benchrest with us. He wins more than his fair share of the matches too.

Joe

Attached Files:

7. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

I just found this thread and had to ask Joe... is that a bottle of hooch next to the kid who is shooting? does that help his score? if it does Ill have to try it next time. :eek: :D