anyone connected with U phoenix?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 19, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

seems i just signed up for a degree course there

someone got grants in my name ..

anyone know the admin at the uni there ??

or do i just call the FBI again ?
  2. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

If I were you, I would just call the FBI. Sounds like one of your many enemies is messing with you.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

narr , someone screwed up here got the veterans roll out and now signed us up to stuff in the USA

is a lefty thief getting illegals into schools using tax payers money to pay for the schooling

its happened a few times to folks here , ID theft , they'll use anyones details from anywhere if they can

this time the leak got my name rank discharge decorations awarded and email and address

so enough to put with fake stuff and make a claim ...

but we cant sign away our rights here ( you can there ) here

the uni has to prove we signed and where the applicant and if you where not in the USA when that happened its a dead end for the school

they cant touch me , or wouldn't try unless crazy

but will let the fed's there know its a scam and who to look for
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the other side is we get a lot of folks who land here and claim asylum but turn out to be wanted in the US or mexico , they forget the systems are linked
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

heres the news story about it

they hire folks who cant speak english and cant work email ( but have degree's from some place )

Every digger who has a certain decoration and above, made the list and now our info's all over the place ... i've 4 cell phone plans so far ... that i know about ...

would you believe they did a survey about memorials and this is how it all happened , trust a government to screw up so badly

A defence agency emailed the personal details of almost 2500 former military personnel to hundreds of people, even though its software had warned it not to.
    The Defence Community Organisation, which helps families that are struggling to adjust to military life, has since acknowledged the error was a ''serious breach of privacy and … also a breach of trust''.
    Last month, one of its new employees accidentally attached the database to a survey, which was then sent to about 400 people who had recently left the Australian Defence Force.

i did not know the NSW parliament was a recently served troop!! the house PR officer got it and sent it all over, consultants , defence contractors, political parties ( all of em ) ....

The computer initially blocked the email, warning that it contained an ''unauthorised security clearance''. However, after seeking advice, the employee was then told to ''just send the email again''.
    Advertisement
    The organisation's manager of critical incidents, Major Glyn Lofthouse, who conducted the initial assessment of the incident, recommended a formal investigation.
    He said the email contained personal information of more than 2400 former personnel, ''including members who were now deceased''.
    The Defence Department said last night it was ''treating this matter with the utmost seriousness''.
    ''An external consultant is undertaking a formal investigation and Defence has conducted an immediate review of its processes and procedures pending the outcome of this investigation,'' a spokesman said. ''Staff members involved in the incident have been counselled and staff have been directed to undertake privacy training.''
    The database included each former ADF member's name, ID number, decorations stated, unit name, date and reason for leaving the service and personal email address.
    The Defence Force Welfare Association's national president, David Jamison, said yesterday he was very concerned by the breach.
    ''You'd potentially be opening up these people to all sorts of influences and exposure.''

BINGO!!!!

The association was also currently lobbying the government to prevent the disclosure of military staff's personal details under the Archives Act's 20-year rule.
    ''We've been having a dialogue with the Defence Minister about this issue, which is upsetting many members, because they aren't told when their file is accessed and they're not allowed to know who's accessing it.''

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act...ch-of-trust-20120718-22ava.html#ixzz213BI3thg
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012