Anyone else watching Shrek...?...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smokin Guns, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Choice between football and Shrek...chose Shrek...:)
  2. Well, anyone who would chose Shrek over football has to be a man of great intelligence and discerning taste, and there ain't many of us left, Guns. :D;)
  3. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Don't forget..."The Wizard of Oz"...comes on later...TBS y'all...:)

To all y'all other "Leetle Sheets"...Where's "OZ" run off to...:p
  4. He's serving in the Senate now, Guns. I think his pseudonym is Ted Kennedy. ;)
  5. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

JUST GOT DONE WITH SHREK, YES. Comparing him to Ted Kennedy is an insult to Ogres everywhere, and I am personally reporting you, Pistol, to the NAAO (National Association for the Advancement of Ogres), a local NAAO field rep will be in touch with you shortly. My boys are now watching Chicken Run, guess it goes to show you that we all coulda made a living with our Play-doh, if only we'd of applied ourselves. I'll probably leave The Wizard of Oz on for them to watch, but it doesn't seem to bother them as it did me when I was a little tyke.
    I don't know if I want to live in a world where children aren't afraid of evil flying monkeys...