Anyone have any funny military stories or some combat situations

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by coreyacp, Jan 27, 2010.

1. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Jack404s story on my afghan poll was so interesting i wanted to know if any u military guys have some combat stories you could share or even some funny stories much appreciated
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

here's one i think you'll like..

A conversation overheard on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz while flying from Europe to Dubai. It's too good not to pass along....

The conversation went like this....

Iranian Air Defense Radar: 'Unknown aircraft you are in Iranian airspace. Identify yourself.'

Aircraft: 'This is a United States aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace.'

Air Defense Radar: 'You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!'

Aircraft: 'This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up, I'll wait!'

Air Defense Radar: (no response .... total silence)

cheers

jack
  3. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

LOL that rocks that classic howd you hear that lol