Anyone here own an H&K pistol?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by hogger129, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I suspect you have an H&R. I've never heard of Heckler and Koch making a revolver. And I don't think they were around a hundred years ago.
  2. Rhuga

Rhuga New Member

OOPS! Alpo your right, My mistake. It is an H&R.
  3. Wolf 5.7

Wolf 5.7 New Member

I have fired several didn't 45's before, and the USP falls into the above average category for me. It doesn't kick overly hard, like the Taurus 45 I shot. It is lighter than the hi point 45 I shot. It has a longer trigger reset than FNP 45, sig p220, or springfield xd. Smaller capacity and much higher price than the last three listed. I asked the dealer to break it down and it looked more complicated than any of the others I mentioned. And from what I have heard H&K customer service doesn't like you if you aren't military. FNH, Sig, and Springfield beat them there. H&K charge more for their name.

Personally, I went with the FNP-45. Fit my hand better and the price was closer to my budget.
  4. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 New Member

Then you must love the HS2000 as well, you know that gun that got ZERO attention, ZERO recommendations and ZERO accolades and hype yet is identical to the coveted XD. Only difference, the rollmark that says Springfield. It's all in the name. ;) XD:Sigma :rolleyes: