Anyone know a cure for bronchitis?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rommelvon, May 15, 2007.

1. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

Hey all, went to the doc and I have bronchitis/asthma....and it sucks really bad, sometimes it feels like my lungs are full of napalm, so the doc ordered me to bedrest for 5 days, luckilyI had just picked up the "shotgun news" to read....I'm on antibiotics but do any of you guys know a cure for this crud?...I haven't felt this bad since I saw a picture of rosie Odonnal in a bikini:)
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

VODKA, VODKA, and more VODKA
  3. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

As the Russians say. :D
  4. The cure is simple, Rom: Buy a bottle of good whiskey. Drink half. If you don't feel better, drink the other half. Repeat treatment as needed. :D ;) :p
  5. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

Rom,

The vodka suggestion is a good one. I concur that this could be just the elixir that you need.

However, I think what you really need is a climate that has less moisture, less molds, less pollens, and less environmental gunk than your present locale. In other words, I suggest a move to the desert southwest. Watch your lungs clear up in no time. Seriously, try a trip to Vegas for a week and see how well your lungs function. You'll be very shocked.
  6. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

lol....not a bad idea, get soused until it passes:D ......at least it will numb the pain
  7. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

Hmm, ye olde scottish remedy.-Char
  8. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i dunno about all that booze w/ those meds...

romm ~ if this started from allergies & in your sinuses & then settled into your chest, i'd recommend you try sinus buster (link). i have had chronic allergy problems/ sinus infections for YEARS & to the point that antibiotics were NOT clearing it up & this stuff worked WONDERS for me, including clearing an infection the drs couldnt clear!:) (you can use sinus buster w/ your meds, it will not interact w/ anything you are on.)

drink ALOT of water & flush your system, get alot of rest & give your body a chance to recover, start w/ a very good multi vitamin & add a vit. c. in addition to that. once you get over this, do a couple herbal cleanses & that should help any allergies & asthma.

i had asthma years ago & cured myself thru herbs. i still deal w/ the allergies, but not the asthma. (& the cleanses DO help w/ the allergies, but you gotta maintain it.)

if you want to know what i'd recommend in the cleanse department, PM me & i'll tell you what i use.

i hope you're feeling better soon!!:)
  9. MRMIKE08075

MRMIKE08075 Member

quit smoking???

best regards, mike.
  10. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

not everyone w/ asthma & bronchitis are smokers mike.;)
  11. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

Replacing the filters in your venting system works wonders.