1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Anyone know the FN P90?

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by TranterUK, Aug 2, 2009.

1. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Help settle and argument over here? Both I and a friend have fired FN P90s, full and semi auto. I liked them, though admit they take a little getting familiar with. My friend dislikes them and says they are almost impossible to shoot well.

Opinions anyone who has had the opportunity?
  2. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

I am familiar with them and have handled several, but never shot one. They don't have a reputation for being inaccurate, but it depends on the optic, the ammo, the conditions and most of all the shooter.
  3. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Sorry, missed this question,I have sent a few downrange from the P90, took some getting used to, especially the short stock feel, but it really felt smooth, and also took some getting used to the sight.
    Loved the bottom ejection and top mag, which was really easy to fill.
    Didn't have any problem hitting what I was pointing at.
    Only stopped shooting cause the range ran out of the rounds......