Anyone know where I can get some?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by hogger129, Apr 25, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Pachmayr grips for a 1911 up here in Wisconsin? Would prefer going somewhere and buying them as opposed to having them shipped. Parents kind of complain about me "wasting" money on things I don't need.

[​IMG]

2. wpage

wpage Active Member

Aug 25, 2009

3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    are you near a bass pro shop or calbels, or gander mountain ?

4. hogger129

Nov 29, 2009
    There's a Cabela's here, but I think the nearest one is in La Crosse. Gander Mountain doesn't have em. I might just have to call Cabela's and make a special trip up there some weekend.

5. hogger129

Nov 29, 2009
    Aah. Thanks. Just checked it out and they said there's two places around here that have em. One in Jefferson and one in Milton.

6. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Bass Pro Shops have them. I dont know if there is one near you.
    As for the "wasting money" thing, if I remember correctly, it is really a problem with you having a gun in your parents home. Thats why you ditched your RIA. Tread carefully Hogger. It is your parents home and they make the rules. (speaking as a parent);)