1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Anyone know where I can get some?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by hogger129, Apr 25, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Pachmayr grips for a 1911 up here in Wisconsin? Would prefer going somewhere and buying them as opposed to having them shipped. Parents kind of complain about me "wasting" money on things I don't need.

[​IMG]
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

are you near a bass pro shop or calbels, or gander mountain ?
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

There's a Cabela's here, but I think the nearest one is in La Crosse. Gander Mountain doesn't have em. I might just have to call Cabela's and make a special trip up there some weekend.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Aah. Thanks. Just checked it out and they said there's two places around here that have em. One in Jefferson and one in Milton.
  6. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Bass Pro Shops have them. I dont know if there is one near you.
    As for the "wasting money" thing, if I remember correctly, it is really a problem with you having a gun in your parents home. Thats why you ditched your RIA. Tread carefully Hogger. It is your parents home and they make the rules. (speaking as a parent);)