Anyone read this yet?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Feb 28, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

gee i am gona need the clif notes. i cant keep my attention on Oturd for that long.
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

lol... :p
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

actually its one of the more factual studies i've read , it do have the malcom X BS with it and a few other peices of blatant BS there but states these are likely to be BS..

its well researched and put together pretty well but still without joining the dots

maybe everyone is scared to join the dots as everyone who has so far and publisised such has ended up poorly or dead

what ever you may think the simple fact is BO BO is bas news to whom ever he starts "helping" he hepled the Rwandains , see how that went

now he helping the US people

i'd rather have typhoid mary looking after me

she aint got his connections

cheers

jack