AR 180B

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

woodcarver
    (3/20/02 9:40:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All AR 180B
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am interested in the Amalite AR 180B. Never had my hands on one, just looked at the web site and the Shotgun news add. any of you have information about this new variant of the AR18 and AR180. I note that it has a polimer lower.

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/02 10:01:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: AR 180B
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't know nuthin' about the new ones, buddy. Back in the good ole days I owned two AR-180's (STERLING) and will still swear they were the best 223 "assault rifles" I ever owned, or shot for that matter..... You may now leave a boot print on my butt for gettin' rid of 'em!
    Your Buddy,
    MO JENKINS

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/21/02 7:16:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: AR 180B
    Yes, the 180B's lower is polymer but it uses AR15 fire control parts and mags. The upper is still formed sheet metal like the original AR180's. The price point is amazing, especially for Armalite.

HOWEVER, dont expect them any time soon. They are telling me I should expect August delivery, which probably really means October.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Kimber and Wilson Combat Master Dealer

woodcarver
    (3/21/02 8:23:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: AR 180B
    I got to get me one of those, before the price goes up!