AR-7 Stock

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by mark_baron, May 18, 2009.

1. mark_baron

mark_baron New Member

Does any one know where to buy an original (or replica) stock for my Charter Arms AR-7. I am looking for the kind that floats and all the parts fit in the stock for storage. It is currently mounted in a wood stock which makes it look like an M1 carbine, which looks good but does not take down easily. I have done an internet search but they all seem to be tactical or folding stocks.
    Thanks,
    Mark
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

Re: AR-7 Stock WTB

check with henry firearms they now make the ar-7 same gun most parts interchange
  3. Steve1002

Steve1002 New Member

Re: AR-7 Stock WTB

I have an AR-7 myself. Interesting piece. Anyway, not being too awfully fond of the plastic floater stock, I thought I would try to find something more substantial, maybe something more "tactical". Well, I absolutely stumbled upon this site. They have "original" style options, along with more exotic choices. I, personally, am going to eventually get their Part#112, the taget package with collapsible stock and scope mount. I think you'll be very pleased with what you find.

http://ar7.imoutdoorshosting.com/store/index.html
    Last edited: May 30, 2009