Arab Americans to get business advantages

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, May 31, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ya have to agree, they have a point.

Personally, I think the fact that 19 out of the 21 folks involved in 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia ( is that arab? ), doesn't really mean anything in the long run. After all, when you take into consideration that bHO was on camera bowing down to their king, they can't be all bad. Can they?

If they truly were wanting the US to die, would bozo have bowed? Nah, he wouldn't do that. Would he?
  3. cutter

cutter New Member

All I can say is WTF! Nuff said!!
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

awwww thats just racist , now we can invite all them rich saudi's to come here , the UN will provide security for em and we all just gotta follow the example of President obama and bow before our betters ...

yeah ...
  5. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

I like the term Arab-Americans never heard of that race.Ive heard of Arabs and ive heard of Americans.Thats like the term African Americans.Should I call myself Scottish American.No im an American first and foremost.
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Help integration, take an arab home to lunch.