Arabs in General

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

ldsteff
    (4/28/02 9:47:38 pm)
    Reply Arabs in General
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just read an article where an arabic group near detroit thinks our constitution needs to be changed to get guns out of the hands of the American cowboy..These are ignorant bastards who fled their own shit-hole flea infested country to come here ,now the want to change us to be more them--What am I missing here? If they don't like our laws,if they don't like how free our women are,if they don't like our many freedoms,then GET THE HELL BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM!(sorry) I am sick of them being insulted by santa,insulted by the 10 commandments if it uspsets thenm that our women don't cover their heads ,well I am sorry but tough shit! They aren't forced to come here and I would hate to think in 50 years we might be paying them repirations!!
    I saw a bumper sticker the other day it said"If you don't speak English then get the f#@K out" I am starting to believe that. I am an Infidel they will never change me so according to their bible they will have to kill me---I just hope they try before I get to old to shoot straight.. But then I would be their target too old and blind to defen myself--a perfect target for a jihadi---Lets make Martyrs!!!

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/29/02 1:44:04 pm)
    Reply Re: Arabs in General
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why do you think the liberals are so hell bent on getting every immigrant they can find into this country. It's one more vote for them and against common sense

badboybob
    (4/29/02 5:14:40 pm)
    Reply arabs
    Of course the arabs in our country want us to be disarmed. That will make it easier for the cowardly bastards to murder innocent women and children

Ken GFA
    (5/24/02 10:59:18 pm)
    Reply Re: arabs
    I was in the Gulf War.......well........it was a Gulf gas staition.....BUT STILL!!.... that iraqy mofo still pised me off.

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/25/02 9:22:05 am)
    Ken: Are you ready? The ATF will be a comin'

Ken GFA
    (5/26/02 1:36:31 pm)
    hehe.I'll tell Mr. Buckles you said Hi Smoky..or better yet..maybe we can have lunch with ya

Rich in Lincoln
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/28/02 12:59:56 pm)
    Being from Detroit I can see their point. The OIL MONKEYS working in the gas stations are sick and tired of asking the customers, “Is it cash, check, charge, or lead?” And some of the women in this country would look a lot better with their heads covered

No seriously now, we need to be allot more sensitive. I spent the three-day weekend watching Lifetime and Oxygen on cable, and I feel sooo much better! I want to melt my guns down and burry them in the back yard along with my evil genitals.

Man I hope when my wife reads this she has a sense of humor

Donny Henry
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/30/02 5:40:01 pm)
    Is that a PSG-1 second from the top on the left?

Um......Can I have it?

~-~I'm your huckleberry.~-~