Are there any sharpshooters here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20070318-124644-4567r.htm

You'll be good as long as you don't look like Elmer Fudd :rolleyes: ya know the typical hunting sportsman type. Liberals anyways, ......

We should teach em a lesson and just let em strave to death.
  2. bluemonkey11b

bluemonkey11b New Member

Colorado used to be such a nice state, but seems like in the past few years it's trying to turn into another Commifornia :mad:
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

dont mean to sound like im braggin er nuthin, but i regularly hit milk-jugs @ 500 er so yards at my folks place. id probly shoot further but thats all i can squeeze out of the back pasture.
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I do OK with a 155 firing a flat trajectory with fleschette loads. Other than that, I can't see squat.

Beats the heck outta black powder cannon loaded with 12 gauge slugs now don't it?
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    My great grandmother's maiden name was Hathcock.....as in "White feather".....:eek:

Still trying to get my lazy cousin, the "Family Tree Expert dude", to confirm it....

Does that count.....:p

[​IMG]
  6. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Now they are considering opening the area to regular hunting, instead of paying the estimated $12 MILLION it would take to get rid of these critters.
    Well DUH....
  7. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Maybe I just don't get the whole picture here. What the hell is wrong with these liberal idiots.All a person could ask for is right there for a hunt for disabled veterans.A local herd that hasn't been hunted.A population problem. I am sure that there are several disabled American Veterans that would love the opportunity to harvest one of our finest trophy's.A beautiful majestic Elk.Like I said before,we need hunters to harvest animals. This controls the population.Now of course we could let them propagate to the point that they over browse the feed source and slowly starve to death. That would probably be OK with some of our liberal friends :mad: . I mean its nature way isn't it. Kind of like Wolves in our back yard,Maybe we could just drop a couple dozen of Idaho's Wolves in there. I would volunteer some from our area. :mad: . catfish