Are we getting a fair shake?

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by SFC, Aug 13, 2011.

1. SFC

SFC New Member

I was talking with a few other IDPA wheel chair competitors who believe the same as myself. When competing we have to holster our firearms prior to moving to the next station, we already are losing time for being in the wheel chair and never will be in the high rankings of the IDPA. Unfortunately, there are not enough of us in one area to have a competition just for the disabled.

Oh well, I can still punch holes in paper at the range and shoot in the NRA Steel Silhouette IHMSA. And I can still hunt
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we are trying to get international recognition of these issues here in OZ now

with no time between stations as there are for regular shooters , it'll be a while as the international folks never move fast but i do invite you to write to all the international shooting leagues and ask them to review this issue and adjust it for the wheelie shooters

good luck eh
  3. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

I had to stop shooting because of the "moving of the weapons" issues. Just was not really feasible, especially shooting cowboy 3-gun (pistols, rifle, shotgun).
  4. Lapua Kid

Lapua Kid New Member

Good to see you guys out yes things could be changed get involved is all i say . The more out the better the chance
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011