Are we going to stand together or fight alone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marlin795, Jan 22, 2012.

1. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    Hey all, The US is getting bad, really bad, martial law is soon upon us with Barrack Insane Obama in office. One "terrorist" attack on a large scale and he'll declare martial law and thats it, no elections and were stuck with the worst president ever. So if and when it happens, (I'm leaning torwards when) civil war 2 I'm pretty sure will break out. The people against the government. I hope our generals/admirals have enough sense to stand with the people, but if not as gun owning,Freedom loving Americans are we going to stand together or fight alone for our land/home or oare we going to go to the front and protect our freedom we all hold so dear. Just a question. As for me, I'm going to the fight and defending my rights as an American.
  2. fordtrucksforever

fordtrucksforever Member

Since the (U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism Assessment it unfortunately puts all of the conservative law abiding citizens into a terrorist category. We are screwed if there is martial law and a large percentage of us dont stand together to uphold the Constitution.
  3. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

^ Where you live? And am I coming to you or you coming to me. ;)
  4. fordtrucksforever

fordtrucksforever Member

There is nothing in Commiefornia worth saving. The only thing not already on the endangered list there is your freedom.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  5. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

I don't think we're anywhere near anything like that. I used to... and then I quit paying any attention to Glenn Beck, etc.

I know for sure that my local and state government are on the side of the people. We have really good people in place here, so even if the federal government were to break down (and I don't expect that to happen), we're in good shape.
  6. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

^ Im more thinking worst case senario. God is in control but certain things have to happen for His will to be done and it's hard for me to be a patriot and just allow those things to happen.
  7. The_Rifleman

The_Rifleman New Member

Too many people rely on the government now. They're not going to jeopardize their benefits for liberty.
    But if I'm wrong; "There's gonna be one speed: mine. If you can't keep up, don't step up. You'll just die."

:p