1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I have a question for all those that will admit they are liberal and for all those who want to pretend that they are moderate.

Do the things the modern left has done over the last 5 yrs make us safer? Have the obstruction tatics used by the dem minority made us safer? Has revealing secret programs that track funds to and from terrorists made us safer? Does giving constitutional rights to enemy combatants not in this country make us safer? Does revealing secret eavesdropping programs make us safer? Does the calling of our soldiers murderers and torturers by prominent dems, liberal celebrities and the media make us safer? Does applying GC to terrorists make us safer? Does constantly giving legitimacy to terrorists actions by blaming America or Bush make us safer?

Another question? Do any of you ever see a similarity between what the terrorists say and what the dems say?
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I'm not even going to think about any of this.

When I do, my blood boils and Lord knows where that will lead......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  3. Sackett

Sackett Member

Personally, I feel safer knowing that actions have been taken and terrorists are being captured or killed before they can inact their demonic deeds.

I also believe that if people actually admit to being less safe, and are being honest about it, then this is more of a result of acknowledging a danger in the world that can hit them at any time. They've become aware of something that was in the back of their mind before, yet now it is in the forefront. Their sense of danger has been heightened and this is being confused with a feeling of safety or not.
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

5. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

why am i hearing the jeopardy tune playing in my head rite now?!:eek: :p

come on liberals!! hurry up & answer the man's question, so i can go back to singin something else!:D
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Very well stated Sackett. I haven't thought about that, but it makes sence.

66, you forgot to mention one group that has opposed EVERY anti terror act. The ACLU AKA American Communist Leaders Unite.
  7. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

yeah i feel safe with mini 14 and colt 45 by my side
  8. Enzo_Guy

Enzo_Guy New Member

I recently had a situation where not even my guns would've helped me. Back on august 10th I was flying home from London on United flight 921. Some people may remember the date and even the flight number, for those that don't, it was a plane that was targeted by terrorists in what would have been the biggest plane bombing in history and thankfully for joint intelligence gathered by American, Pakistani, and British forces I mde it home safely. I'm now a supporter of the sacrifice of liberty in the pursuit of saftey.
  9. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Wow Enzo that is wild. Just think if the same folks that want to take our gun rights away got their way sooner it might have been another story that you would not be telling. I notice I see no one jumping in to respond and say we are safer to the questions.
  10. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:eek: WOW!! i'm sure being that personally affected by it, really does bring a new perspective. i'm glad that attack was thwarted & that you made it home safely!!

& WELCOME TO THE BOARD ENZO!!:)
  11. Chick4

Chick4 New Member

Enzo Guy is right except for one thing. I don't feel like I'm sacrificing liberty for security. I actually have the liberty to not be killed by some crazed, misguided nut case. I have the liberty to be safely over here while he dies over there, (thanks to our blessed armed forces), I have the liberty to go where I want, when I want, with whom I want, and if on occasion I'm asked "what are you doing" by the authorities I can answer truthfully and be on my way.