1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Are yall scared of this lady like I am ?....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1shot1k, Mar 9, 2009.

1. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:eek:

What is it about the word "illegal" this woman doesn't understand?!!! Thought this might stir up things a little. What is WRONG with this woman?????

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas, it's true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening. She quotes..."We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in
    our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest." (didn't Marx say something like this) ( I am not rich, are you)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied: 'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.'

Read that quote again and again and let it sink in. Lower your retirement; give it to others who have not worked as you have for it?????

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

3. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

Well......well...are you...insenuatin...that I could have got a email with info that is ...that is incorrect or worhtless hearsay...?.......is that it..?

well then...if true....then as to what I posted herein.....well........nevermind.....my bad.....:(
  4. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

You got BUSTED! Just the facts please..............LOL
  5. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

True or not the lady scares the heck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was to wake up and see her standing over me I would be so frightened that I may shoot my self and not the target :eek: :D
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Just imagine waking up with her in bed with you...and laying on your arm!!! :eek::eek::eek: I think gnawing off that arm would not be uncalled for...?

mike
    gn
  7. 94z07

94z07 New Member

She did say that every month 500 million Americans lose their jobs. Is that million man math? Does Madam Speaker even know how many people are in this country legally or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVl2nqjLVeA

She may not be on record saying the quote in the OP but I suspect that it is consistant with her politics and her faulty understanding of the nation. I also suspect that if she made that statement in a private interview with a "reporter" from the NYT that the "reporter" would supress it.
  8. durk

durk New Member

If she walks like a.... and talks like a.... She probably is a.....:eek:
  9. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

It is believable and that is what is truly scary.
  10. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

As far as I'm concerned, the entire staff - Ohchit, Pelochit, Reid, Holder, Emanuel, Geinther, and all the rest of the tax evading, lying jerks should be arrested for dishonoring this country for the sake of their own malicious agendas.:mad::mad:
  11. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Lori,

You owe me for one "Screen Cleaning" :D That was funny.

Could we all just call this Administration the 4th Reich??
  12. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

oops!! sorry about that! tee heee!!
    Here's a good screen cleaner....hehehe.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhzk0JhnG8
  13. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

True but they do make some good Soaps these days that after many a aplication you would not even smell the libral on you any more...

but then.

If you woke up next to her... maybe a bit hung over... would you not be worried about another part of your body first?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  14. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    As Ann Coulter said, only in America could a retarded woman become Speaker of the House:D (No offense to anyone dealing with a real case of mental challenges.) TJ
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  15. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

Hot Damn! I've been called alot of names and I don't think it's fair! I wanna be Speaker of the House! (snicker snicker) I wanna call the shots! I wanna CLEAN HOUSE! (Big Cheesy Grin!) :D