Are you a militia member?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 22WRF, Mar 12, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

2. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Damn... I'm a marked man.... I've been flying a Gadsen Flag under Ole Glory.

But when the SHTF I'm not going off to any Militia Meetings,

I think it will be Every Man for Himself (and his family)

I have a feeling we won't have to worry so much about Law Enforcement

as we will our own starving, crazed, terrified, murdering fellow countrymen.

(Think... Night of the Zombies) :eek: :eek:

I'll just be "Hunkering in the Bunker" at home.
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

I found the op link on another site last night.
    This looks a lot like the stuff the Clinton White House was passing around in the early 90's. Some of it is the exact same materiel that was used back then.
    I'm curious, did any other LEO's receive this outside of Mo.
    Is this just Jay Nixon getting paranoid, or is this coming from the Feds?

Inquiring minds would like to know.;)

Edit: Al, I almost sent you a PM about this but it was too late in the night to mess with. That was because you were the only person that I could think of that lived in Mo.

Art
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  4. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Y'all Are Not Going To Like This.
    I went to the link that 22WRF posted above and read the MICA REPORT.
    I felt that this needed to be confirmed before responding after almost an hour and calling several Missouri State Police Offices with no results My Home phone rang when I answered it it was a Captain Hull from the Missouri State police office and he told me he had been instructed to return my phone call. Captain Hull told me that yes the post on AR15.com was a reall MICA memo and that it was true. He stated that the purpose of the memo was to help train the state police officers to be aware of what to look for when they where on duty.
    I didn't try snoops or any other site I went right to the source and had it confirmed.
    Captain Hull's office number is 573-526-6115.
    As I have said in the past it is only going to get worse so
    Stock Up, Bunker Down & Hold On we are in for one he!! of a ride
  5. islenos

islenos New Member

We are already part of a Militia.

US Code:
    TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311
    xt
    § 311. Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

For the Texans here:

TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE

TITLE 4. EXECUTIVE BRANCH
    SUBTITLE C. STATE MILITARY FORCES AND VETERANS
    CHAPTER 431. STATE MILITIA

SUBCHAPTER A. GENERAL PROVISIONS

(1) "Reserve militia" means the persons liable to serve, but not serving, in the state military forces.

SUBCHAPTER E. RESERVE MILITIA

Sec. 431.071. MILITARY DUTY. (a) The reserve militia is not subject to active military duty, except that the governor may call into service the portion of the reserve militia needed for the period required in case of war, insurrection, invasion or prevention of invasion, suppression of riot, tumult, or breach of peace or to aid civil officers to execute law or serve process.

(b) The governor may assign members of the reserve militia who are called into service to existing organizations of the state military forces or organize them as circumstances require.
  6. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

If you think about it there is an almost certain chance that 100% of the users on this forum are on a goverment list of some sort. It is almost for certain that one or more of the members on this site is a federal agent doing recon for the goverment.
    And the recon is not limited to this site but all sites that have similar discussion as TFF are also being watched.
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That's hilarious. I'm no militia member but I do have the Gadsden flag on my truck glass, a bumper sticker that says, "What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think - Adolf Hitler", and a sticker that says, "THINK"... If I get around to it, there's a flag pole going up that will fly my Gadsden and a SC state flag below it too. :D
  8. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I choose not to fly flags because of the type of people that I live near. I flew an Anarchist flag one day and went to the store. when I got back it was on fire and a note was on my door that said, "American flag or no flag." I retaleated by putting up a sign that said "The government is not always right, the majority of the time its luck."~BMP and that was spray painted black. Then as a joke I put up a sign that stated "Gotta Love the Russians." It is still there today.
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Being over 45 I guess that leaves me out of the militia. That's ok I'm not very well regulated anyway.
  10. islenos

islenos New Member

I left it out but in Texas the cut off age is 60. Everyone should check their own state to see if your Governor can muster you in.
  11. artabr

artabr New Member

I can relate. :D

Art
  12. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

Maybe I'm crazy but that "militia" photo at the bottom of page two looks a hellofalot like an old (prior to 2005) Ft. Benning Sniper School photo.
  13. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Metamucil!:D:D
  14. artabr

artabr New Member

Like I said, some of this info is the same that was being passed around during the early Clinton days. Remember all the dust being kicked up about militias in the days of Ruby Ridge and Waco. There was also a standoff in Montana that went on for quite a while.
    "Dá-jà vu all over again"

Art
  15. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Same thing Art... The same disinformation will be spread and consequently, the level of so-called 'militia' groups will increase.

There is one rule when you know you're wrong. You have to have an enemy. So far, Eric Holder has made Mexican drug cartels the enemies, and 'so-called' militia groups will be next. I'm not surprised in the least. Holder learned from the worst (thank you Maggot Reno). :(
  16. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Well, I'm totally F'd. Oh well, I'll do the best that I can. :D
  17. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Nah, Delta; You're just crazy...
  18. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I'm over 60, so I guess TX won't be calling me up! I wonder if they would let me volunteer anyway? As far as being a member of a militia, I guess I am, me and the wife both! We belong to the Carver militia! We protect our home and property!
  19. 45nut

45nut Active Member

FBI Terrorist memo here

More scary stuff here informing folks to call the feebs if you know:

"Defenders" of U. S. Constitution against Fed Gov't and the UN :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  20. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

You know what's really sad about this is that a number of people they target with their suspicion are the very ones that generally are most supportive of law enforcement. It's too bad that those who advocate for the defense of the constitution are now considered enemies of the state.