Are you behind GW's

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Zigzag2, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Are you behind GW?

Are you behind GW and [​IMG] ?
  2. Mausermania

Mausermania New Member

In the beginning I thought that Bush & Co. wold FINALLY stand up for the Second Amendment and gunowners. If it wasn't for gunowners during the Presidential election I seriously doubt that he would be in office right now.

When he won I thought (mistakenly)that we had someone in office that "spoke our language" and that maybe some damage that had been done to our rights could be repaired. I can't believe how wrong I was!

If he has anything to do with having the AWB reinstated than perhaps he isn't interested in my vote. While not all gun owners have or even like so called AW's (aka-Blackrifles)if ONE type is banned or outlawed others are sure to follow!

Maybe he will wake up and realize that he can't take people for granted particularly the ones that put him in office!!

I can't imagine what it would be like if Gore had won. Maybe I don't want to imagine THAT!

I haven't fully made up my mind about his "New World Order" but I do think he should pay more attention to this country instead of others! The money this government gives out in loans (aka- freebies or gifts) would be better spent right HERE! One thing that comes to mind is to lobby congress for money to pay our military a living wage! They earn every penny they get!