Are you ever gona vote again?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 4, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Simple quesiton need simple answer.

Right now I dont care if i ever vote again.

if your gona steal it anyway whats the point? Voting is as effective as peeing on a spark plug.

I am not into doing stupid things and getting the same result. I am tired of being played a fool. As if i ever had a say. I aint wasting my time anymore. In fact i cant believe i wasted my time posting this.

As far as the ecomony goes here is my take. It doesnt matter who is in charge. If you want money you have 3 options.

1. earn what you can to get by and be happy

2. work harder and longer to keep your same level of living

2. steal what you want. "In this world you gotta take what you want" famous line from what movie?
  2. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Yes. Every chance I get.
  3. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I will always vote, no matter how useless it might seem.

My rule is that I don't want to listen to anyone's opinion if they didn't cast their vote!
  4. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

I will always cast my vote anytime there is an election, too many people have put their lives on the line or died providing me with a voice to do otherwise.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I have another quesiton to ask for those who will vote again.

Do you feel like the Republican party just didn't get the vote out this last go around?

What do you think about the 130 percent of voter turnout?

What do you think about the Republican party not fighting for a recount?

Wasnt there some agreement not allowing there to be a recount?
  6. johnny ringo

johnny ringo Member

All good questions Cycloneman. Right now I'm not sure.
  7. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

That's 4 questions. Now I have one for you. Why do you care what I think about any of those 4 questions?
  8. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

I will continue to always vote until the end. Sitting on your behind does no good.
  9. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yes.

To make sure the election is not stollen again, a couple of things need to happen.

Voter ID needs to be introduced and enforced.

The vote needs to be limited to bona fide US Citizens.

There need to be rules, enforceable, as to who is allowed in and around the polls on election day. No more strong arm enforcers. Vote monitoring needs to be fair.

There needs to be a definite limit on how much money can be spent on campaigns.

Probably a few more things, but that's for starters.
  10. Petergunn

Petergunn Member

state/local you bet
  11. Rogeritall

Rogeritall Member

Yes, I'll vote again... I would love to see a day when we can handle 100% voter turnout, and actually have 100% voter turnout. But, most likely I know it will never happen. My vote counted, just not as I thought it would.

As far as the election results... I believe everything in life happens for a reason. I cannot judge the outcome of the future until it becomes the past. I don't fear the future because I can only deal with what has already happened. I know how I would have liked the future to go, but don't know that my ideas would have been better then what is yet to come anyway. My faith frustrates me sometimes... :D
  12. TotheTop83

TotheTop83 New Member

Sure will but I'm going to focus more on local elections and congress.

On the national level Congress is what we should all have been focusing on to begin with. F the presidents, they're all useless.
  13. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Member

I really lose a lot of respect for people that don't vote. Good men have given their all to see that we retain the rights we were given, it is such a waste if they are not used. Anything crooked that goes on during the count is secondary to that and should be dealt with as a separate issue.
  14. tango1niner

tango1niner New Member

Yep, I'm a voter.
  15. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

1st point is; I understand exactly what your asking and why. I'm not sure everyone who posted understands what you mean.
    2nd point; Going back to paper ballots, mandating ID for voting, and lastly making voter fraud a crime to be afraid of, would go along way in restoring my confidence.

Untill these things happen; the U.S.A. will never have a fair and honest election ever again. Once these measures are implimented I will again participate in the voting process.

Like I said originally, I don't think everyone understands. It's ok though, eventually they will, I just hope we have something left to save by the time everyone snaps out of it. We're in trouble friends, whether you understand me or not.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  16. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Active Member

Absolutely, every chance I get.
    Not to do so doubles the cheater's victory.
    If everybody who "gave up" after Bozo's first election hadn't, he probably wouldn't have been re-elected.
  17. Rogeritall

Rogeritall Member

I fully understand... I still remember many of my Democrat friends swearing they would never vote again after the election in 2000. I bet they all voted this time around. Sometimes if you think the game is rigged it just makes you play smarter.
  18. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    If you vote you have a say, If you don't vote you got no room to bitch.
  19. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

Yes, I will vote!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

That is where i am, thank you

From some of the responses i see here I know what i was afraid of.

The latest flavor of juice is called "Voter Fraud"

We are a banana republic, I will not vote in a banana republic. Just cant bring myself to do it.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012