Are you ever gona vote again?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 4, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Years ago i would have 2 years of work backed up. Today i have 2 months. I am being driven out of business anyway. I aint far behind you. Unless some magic happens but with 4 more years of this, Na. I know when I am done. I have been fighting bankruptcy since katrina. That is 7 years now. Look at what happened to joe the plumber.It will be nice not to have to worry for a while. Feed me.
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Proceed with your life. Fight the political battles that you can. Donate to the political/gun rights organizations you like. Write letters. Don't give up. Quit whining and fight harder for the Republic. I will not roll over and let them win without a fight.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I honestly wish you could convince me the republic is not lost.

YOu simply can not undo the math. 130% of voters is 130% of voters.

You simply can not tell me we didn't get out the vote.

I might have been born at night but......

I will proceed with my life. But the serenety prayer and fight the battles you can win and all that jazz are just that now,,,,,, jazz.

Donate to what? I dont care what you donate and what you do, once the pen falls to ex orders its over. Crying woint help ya praying will do you no good. Too late for words or worthless paper money to fix our problems. No now its a different game, allways has been just many of us refuse to see the rules have changed.

That night everything changed and i jumped. That night was the line in the sand.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I will do what I can politically and through special interest groups that represent me. I, too, think we are done; but I will continue to do what I can. When the time comes, I will do what is required.

John............Oathkeeper