Are you going to "Own up"?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Dec 29, 2012.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

Like the title say, Are you going to "Own up" or take the stance I hear alot, which really ticks me off.

Well, "I lost all my guns in a boating accident, there on the bottom of the lake."
    Or, "I sold them all, can't for the life of me remember the guy's name."

They wan't you to be ashamed to own a firearm. I'll Own up, I have nothing to hide, i'll admit to owning firearms and i'm damn proud of it. I'll even own up if anyone of these idiots pass an unconstitutional law. I'm not going to hide them and i'll not give them up.

It's time to own up, not to cower in the corner, we need to stand united in this.
  2. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

hey, I like the "I lost them outta the boat into the river" explaination!

Officer, it was the darndest thing; I had every single gun I owned with me and we capsized! All gone, sorry.

Can't prove they didn't unless they find them...
  3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

IF and I say IF it comes to them trying to take my guns(I do not believe it will come to this)Then Hiding them is stupid you can not use them if they are hidden and once you use them they know you have them.
    So I will be happy to show them my guns when they come to take them.
    But I am sure they will not like looking down the business end of them.
    Mike
  4. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

wait, what guns? I don't own any guns?

Nobody is coming to take our guns anytime soon. maybe some stupid restriction on mags but we will likely be OK. Just don't stop fighting the good fight to keep these lunatics off our rights.
  5. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

i think you misunderstand the whole "i lost all my guns in a boating accident" thing. it is a delaying tactic, nothing more. it may become necessary to bury our guns until public opinion swings our way, when even the most oblivious sheeple realize what is happening to our country, at which point the "man with the gun" will be a welcome sight to everyone but our oppressors and their cronies.
  6. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

7. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Dammit! Now you're gonna cause a stampede for cosmoline and saran wrap!
  8. IShootBack

IShootBack Active Member

LOL...
    I'm into slingshots and archery.
  9. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

I have some of those!
    Target arrows can be deadly inside of 50 feet, even at the lowest poundage!
  10. IShootBack

IShootBack Active Member

Funny story but true:
    I had a uncle that passed about 30 years ago. He was reportedly fond of wrapping and burrying guns around his farm. After his passing his son spent years looking and never found a single one of them. I recall metal detectors, backhoes...LOL... My uncle was a real jokster and probably was spinning a yarn. That old farm has been sold a couple times since then and never a gun reportedly found.
  11. jbrescue

jbrescue New Member

Even IF they want them registered or taken, how in the world would they enforce it? There are millions of guns that they have no idea about in this country.
  12. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Where I am you could knock on any door, and there would be a 98% chance that there would be at least one gun in the house. :) Country folks. Look at the faces in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  13. firefighter1635

I'm not saying there going to take our guns. As a matter of fact I down right believe it's not going to happen. I'm just saying I don't like hearing people play the "I lost all of them in a boating accident" or "I sold all of them to someone" card.

Stand up and be proud to be a gun owner and to hell with the liberals and what they think.
  14. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i couldn't have lost them in the river cuz the ones that didn't burn were sold ;)

least the non papered ones.. :) ;)

too funny!
  15. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Agreed, my brother. On a side note do you know the refrence of "nuts" ? It's the responce the U.S. commander gave the the german forces who had surrounded Bastone in WWII, during the battle of the bulge. They can ask me whatever they want my answer will be "nuts".

The germans had no idea what it meant. Which is what made it a humorous classic, worthy of remembrance. :D
  16. firefighter1635

I did not know that, thanks for sharing. :D
  17. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

If.. they do come and get them.. if they get by me.. then they have to get by my boy.. if they manage that.... I have a couple of daughters that can target you out to 50 yards with open sights. I love living in the sticks.. hunting is part of our life. Don't bother stoping by my place to collect a single thing!
  18. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

They won't be coming here - EVERYONE in this valley has multiple guns.
  19. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

I think i'll fight for my rights. I dont see any reason to hide, hell im to old to change so ......Like many of you i grew up with guns and plan on passing mine down some day.
  20. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Same here in Idyho.