Are you kidding me? Just in case anybody was still wondering about her ability to lea

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Jeff Midguard, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Re: Are you kidding me? Just in case anybody was still wondering about her ability to

Typical political hype. Politicians never take responsibility for anything that turns out bad. Their ego's just won't let that happen. We need term limits, we need them NOW!
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Re: Are you kidding me? Just in case anybody was still wondering about her ability to

I really want to know what this is gonna cost us!
  4. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Only a Liberal Democrat would throw a party to celebrate two years of failure and the "rape" of the American people.

I seriously believe that the Speaker is on some kind of medication.
  5. 199er

199er New Member

Seems to me if the dems elect someone else to lead the Minority and Obama moves to the 'center' and accomplishes any 'minor political objective'......... that will greatly deminish Pelosi's work as Majority leader. So, I believe she wants the Minority job to be able to continue to spin her "accomplishements' as Majority leader while 'adding to her legacy'.........what self serving arrogance she has. I hope her seeking the Minority leadership postition produces some nasty infighting within the democratic party. I'll enjoy watching them self destruct and hopefully, she goes down in flames and leaves DC in disgrace.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  6. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Or should be!