1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

arisaka question

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by gwayne, Mar 15, 2012.

1. gwayne

gwayne New Member

I have an arisaka 99 that I bought years ago. Somehow in moving the bolt was lost. Now, this piece has been sporterized. Stock, trigger, sites..etc. so I am not trying to enhance the value, I just want to be able to shoot it again, this gun shoots well and I would like to use it hunting. any ideas?
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Well bolts can be found but the gun would have to be headspaced before you could shoot it.
  3. gwayne

gwayne New Member

I guess what i ment to say was i would like to find a bolt, but not an expensive one. Also one that has the bolt handle already bent down like the one i had would be nice. I assumed the head spacing drill. thanks.
  4. Jim K

Jim K New Member

5. gwayne

gwayne New Member

thanks for your input jim.