Arizona Court Allows Muslims to Torture Children

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Nov 14, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

Islamic Child Abuse gets you Probation in Arizona :eek:
    http://lastresistance.com/502/islamic-child-abuse-gets-you-probation-in-arizona/

Apparently torturing your offspring is no longer a violent offense in Phoenix, Arizona. Last week an Arizona Superior Court Judge awarded (and I mean awarded) probation to a Muslim family who admitted to kidnapping, beating and trying to kill their nineteen-year-old daughter. Islamists rejoice! “Honor violence” is now officially sanctioned as part of the American culture.
    According to Maricopa County Prosecutors, in February 2012, Aiya Altameemi, a nineteen-year-old Muslim female was beaten, tied to her bed, burned with a hot spoon, stabbed in the neck and locked in her room by her family for her unwillingness to accept an arranged marriage to a 38-year-old Muslim man and speaking to a male classmate in public.
    As is reported, Miss Altameemi injuries required medical attention and she was taken to a local hospital by her mother for treatment. The hospital staff became suspicious of the injuries (especially the 1½ inch stab wound to Aiya’s neck) and began asking the nineteen-year-old questions about her wounds. During her questioning Aiya explained that her family became angry with her for talking to a boy at school. Apparently in Aiya’s family, it wasn’t appropriate for a young Muslim virgin to be seen talking with a High School boys. Later the victim identified her mother, father and sister (as her attackers) and police were notified and arrests were made.
    Last week, during a sentencing hearing Aiya’s father admitted to attempting to kill his daughter by cutting her neck. Mohammed Altameemi, 46, received two years’ probation for disorderly conduct. Altameeni’s wife, Yursah Farhan, 51, was sentenced to two years’ probation for unlawful imprisonment of her daughter and the victim’s sister Tabarack Altameemi, 18, pled guilty to assault and received two years’ probation (she broke a glass over her sister head during the attack).
    Some reports suggest that the victim has recanted her story. Heck, if I was Aiya, I might have a little victim’s remorse too if I knew that I had to eventually go home to a family that might slit my throat while I slept. Wouldn’t you? Advocates for the Altameemi Family are now blaming overzealous prosecutors and law enforcement for an innocent domestic situation being blown out of proportion.
    Where are Family and Protective Services when you need them? Where are the loud and proud feminist voices of MSNBC? Why aren’t sexual rights advocates and the National Organization for Woman protesting outside this Arizona Courthouse? Holding a knife to your child’s neck and beating her into submission is no longer attempted murder and felony assault if you follow the teachings of Mohammed and Islam. Heck it’s not even domestic violence.
    This is not Kabul or Tehran; this is the United States of America. First Amendment rights have never provided for the freedom to brutalize another citizen over perceived religious transgressions. Constitutional freedoms definitely don’t provide you with the religious freedom to attempt to murder someone who offends you. Or do they? Personally, I’m wondering if Aiya’s family may have been guilty of a federal hate crime or civil rights violation and walked away with probation. What say you Mr. Holder?
    - John DeMayo
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Refugees from Iraq.

They ESCAPE the violence of Islam, and yet they come here and PERPETUATE it!

And get AWAY with it???

Give Aiya Altameemi asylum, and send her whole family right back where they came from.
  3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Sadly, not suprising anymore.
  4. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

the article says she's 19, right? so what's stopping her from leaving? she is a legal adult; she never has to go back home if she doesn't want to. and if she does, then it's her own fault.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Makes me want to go to AZ to see some body! America had better wake up, but I guess I digress.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

"Last week, during a sentencing hearing Aiya’s father admitted to attempting to kill his daughter by cutting her neck."

"Advocates for the Altameemi Family are now blaming overzealous prosecutors and law enforcement for an innocent domestic situation being blown out of proportion."

Blown out of proportion??? Hell the father admitted he tried to kill her. Where I come from they call that attempted murder. And here all this time I thought the good people of Arizona had some sense.
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Don't care what your belifes are.
    The worst thing you can do in this world IMHO,
    Is harme a child, there is no excuse, none period.
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Going to guess that liberal judge is one of the commies appointed by Janet Napolitano when she was governor. He must really love and respect the law and children if he can do something like this.
  9. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

My opinions on protecting children are well known in my small town of under 9,000,
    And all 11 convicted felons that have harmed children, that live in and around my town.
    See me or one of my children. usaly leave at a very hurried pace.
    They know I dont like them and will not hesatate, if i think my kids are in danger,
    I treet a threat to my kids one way. And they know this.
    Gess thats why my neighbers ask me to pick up there kids if they cant.
    They know there safe with me. and all my neighbers even my kidse's paster and teachers know I carry, 24/7