Arizona says NDAA is illegal, and here's why...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 20, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ya know why I hate to see all this type legislation coming out of Arizona? Because they're the only ones doing what needs to be done.

Memory serving though, no state can pass laws in contradiction to federal laws.
  3. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Actually, I'd say a state can pass a law in contradiction to a federal law, when the federal law has no force of law, being unconstitutional. Yes, a VERY big can of worms to open. :) But...we just went there...

IF SHE'LL SIGN IT!

SB1182, 2012 NDAA act; governmental compliance.

I hope she'll sign it, and I sent in my e-mail, but after she vetoed some of the others, I don't know.
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
  4. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Not the only ones, Alabama immigration law is tougher then Arizona
  5. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

Arizona seems to have found some of the spine that the rest of the states are missing.
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

So true. And I applaud the legislators for the message they have the courage to send to Dc. God bless and save the Republic.