Arlen Specter doesn't think the protesters are represenative of most Americans...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Aug 12, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

But the next time he is up for election THE TRUTH will be undeniable....

mike
    gn
  2. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I wish someone would have asked him, how can we trust what you say now after you ran as a republican to get elected then switched to the dems?
    A man who is so confused or worse yet deceitful cannot be trusted in my book.
  3. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I think the real headline here is that apparently Arlen Specter thinks. That is news to me at least.
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I think these politicians that are pushing this Commie Healthcare are living in their own little worlds....

There is just something weird about the way they are pushing against the will of the American People... as well as their claims that most people want Commie Care. Its allmost like they have a financial interest in it passing?

mike
    gn
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

They do! Companies like GE stand to make a killing and so on to the pockets of the politicans in forms of houses, cars, gifts, whores, parties, cash. Not to mention companies set up by friends of the people who get the bill passed.
  6. doug66

doug66 New Member

That's cause all the Americans he knows are politicians and robber barons.

TERM LIMITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

And I think Arlen Specter in a douchebag.
  8. doug66

doug66 New Member

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.:p;):D
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

If thinking you can think counts, maybe (just maybe) he does?

I think.
    Therefore I am, I think.
  10. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I am not what some call the shapest knife but if I could talk to them. . . .

My address would be to the Senate & Congress! you may want to have this song playing in the back ground while reading this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cMxJBenigY&feature=related

Ladies and Gentlemen I am here today to inform you that you are nothing but civil servants for the citizen of this country. As of today you will required to pay Social Security just like all of the rest of the country. You will no longer have a different health insurance policy other than what the lowest level Civil Servant has. You will be limited to two terms of four years each. You will not be giving any benefits when you leave office because no other job in this country do you work four years and get a lifetime retirement. Your years of service will count toward your retirement if you stay in the civil service only. You will be executed by hanging or by firing squad in public for and law that you are found guilty of breaking or for any conduct unbecoming, within 7 days of a guilty verdict. Any member wanting to resign at this time is invited to see the Military member at any exit.
    The American people are taking their country back and we are securing the borders. All illegal aliens will be deported. Any one wanting to come to our country will do it the way our fore fathers intended it to be done or they will be turned away. Any one trying to enter our country illegally will be shot.
    As of today capital punishment will be reinstated and execution will be carried out with in 7 days of a guilty convection , no more lifetime spend sitting on death row living on our tax dollars.
    A simple flat tax of 15% will be paid to each state and the state will pay the federal government based of budgets submitted and approve by a vote of the people. These same laws will apply from here to the smallest city in the land.
    Thank you for your time and We The People now dismiss you each and every one.
  11. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

358 for President in 2012!:D
  12. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    ...Arlen specter is a great example of the fallacy of the Seventeenth Amendment and why term limits need to be imposed on Congress; six terms with current lengths, but that's just my suggestion.

And I'll second the nomination of 358 for president on the 2012 TFF Party ticket...
  13. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He's just a Heebie-Jeebie that needs to go. He has no moral compass whatsoever. Republican one day; Democrat the next. Anything to keep in power.

Isn't this how the Bolshevik Revolution started in Russia many years ago? Aren't our congressmen and senators (small letters on purpose) the landed gentry of a bygone era?
  14. artabr

artabr New Member

Good one Ron. I gotta agree with Bobitis. ;) :)

Art
  15. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I don't mean to insult anyone here but i think part of the problem is that 98% of politicians were lawyers before they ran for office. There is no variety of former professions in washington and that limits the amount of differnt perspectives that politicians have. It would be nice to have a few more doctors and expecially small business owners that win office. It would bring a broader and more realistic perspective to washington.

The ones that absolutely despise are the ones who have never held a real job in their lives... they ran for office because holding political office ran in the family and they're just following suit.

mike
    gn