1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Armalite rifles

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by Zigzag2, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

AntiqueDr
    (8/17/01 6:31:24 am)
    Armalite rifles
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looking for a respectable "paramilitary" brand to carry that has a fairly diverse product line. Contacted Armalite (owned an AR-10 once, big fun), found out there is no quantity break on dealer price.

If any of you are currently signed on with Armalite, what has your experience been with the company? Is there a realistic profit margin? Do they promote their dealers? I asked them, but they didn't say...

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/17/01 8:15:33 am)
    Re: Armalite rifles
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AD, I have had some dealings with them in the past and you are correct about them in many ways. They look down upon discounting their products and you are also correct about volume discounts(NONE). Great product and they back it. The only real problem we have ever had is getting them, so always ask if it is "IN" stock. They will take the money, then tell you suppy is back logged (sometimes) The last one we ordered took six weeks to get, our buyer went elsewhere and bought a different model that another dealer had in stock. If you have deep pockets, there ok. But it is a niche AR line and you know how that goes, lots of other makers in the styles and calibers. I prefer DSA in 7.62x51 FN/FAL, but these too are in the same catagory. Regards LTS