Army Airborne vs Marines

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by whymememe, Jun 6, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

A marine recon platoon was on patrol when the Lt. noticed a lone Paratrooper standing
    on a hilltop in their area. The Lt. told two of his men to go take out that man. They
    promptly ran as fast as they could toward the Paratrooper. Just before they got to
    the top, the paratrooper ran over the other side of the hill. The two marines followed.
    For the next few minutes there were bloody screams and dust flying in the air. Then as
    quick as it had started, it stopped and the Paratrooper came up on the hilltop. He
    brushed off his BDU's, straightened his beret, crossed his arms and stood there looking
    at the marines. The Lt., pissed, called for a squad to go get that Paratrooper. They
    promptly ran as fast as they could toward the paratrooper. Just before they got to the
    top, the paratrooper ran over the other side of the hill. The marine squad followed.
    For the next few minutes there were bloody screams and dust flying in the air. Then as
    quick as it had started, it stopped and the paratrooper came up on the hilltop. He
    brushed off his BDU's, straightened his beret, crossed his arms and stood there looking
    at the marines. The Lt. was really hot now. He ordered the rest of his platoon to
    attack the paratrooper. Determined that the recon was far superior to the one paratrooper
    they had blood in their eyes as they ran up the hill. Just before they got to the top,
    the Paratrooper ran over the other side of the hill. The marine's followed. For many
    minutes there were bloody screams and dust flying in the air. It continued and continued.
    Finally there was one lone marine crawling back to the lt., all bloody and beat about
    the head and shoulders. His BDU's were torn, cuts were all over his body. The Lt. asked
    for a sit. rep. The lone marine, bloody and beaten replied in a forceful and fearful
    voice "Sir, run, its a trick. There are TWO of them!!"
  2. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Good one but I think you have it wrong. Its the other way around.;);):D:D
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

USMCspeedy, I'm not the author. I'm just the messenger. I would never show such disrepect to our beloved Corps.