Army - Operation free download game

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Ken GFA
    (7/7/02 2:40:58 pm)
    Reply Army-Operation free download game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For all of you weapon and army buffs out there...your goverment has produced its very 1st army realistic game which u can demostrate your skill and tactics.
    check it out.
    /get.thearmygame.com/

outdoorsman260
    (7/7/02 10:49:56 pm)
    Reply Re: Army-Operation free download game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I would download the game. But it's 202MB's The largest file I have downloaded was about 45MB's and it took 9 1/2 to 10 hours.
    My webpage

Ken GFA
    (7/7/02 11:07:22 pm)
    rgrt that out...took this guy 2 days to download it

outdoorsman260
    (7/8/02 12:04:18 am)
    LOL, my computer wouldn't run for two days. It'd freeze up or restart itself.
    My webpage

anchored
    (8/2/02 2:14:25 pm)
    Dang, I get a 404 file not found error.

I've always wanted to write a real-time army sniper game, but I figure it would be the most boring game on the market - 4 days of sitting watching the screen waiting for a target followed by one shot.
    As a dreamer of dreams and a travelling man, I have chalked up many a mile; read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, and I've learned much from both of their styles.
    -J. Buffett
    {Auction45}{Famous Flying Yen}{my Blog}

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/2/02 4:27:38 pm)
    I still like "Steel Panthers..."

Nothing like bringing in the P47 carrying the napalm on some Japanese or Soviet or Chicom infantry in the open...if you play your cards right...

I've developed a fetish for flame...combat engineers in towns are TOUGH...

My favorite is the USMC M5 Satans from late in WWII...if you get them close enough they WILL take out any MBT in the world, at least up to 1949...
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"