As far gun rights are concerned which country is free-ist?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by RedHawk, Jul 8, 2011.

1. RedHawk

RedHawk Former Guest

Please if you live in another country (outside the states) , please explain why your country is free(r) or why it is not , like if your country tried to disarm the people , how did it go about from start to finish , I truely believe this information is helpful to our own survival here in the states!

I believe even though the US has some of the most retarded laws on the planet (which most of them referring to guns arent even used) ,our politicians are all brain dead ,but we still have a few that know the constitution and are willing to fight for it! So with that said the US is still the king when it comes to gun rights!
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well I don't think it's as free as the United States in many ways but Switzerland.

They do a mandatory two years of military service, and then are required to keep their weapons. We're talking fully automatic weapons behind their doors. Plus the government pays for them to come train every year with them and I guess they have to train every year.

However, issuing carry permits is like may-issue here. You have to prove a credible threat to your life, and they may not even give you one then.

Also, all their guns are registered.

But I don't see Switzerland's government confiscating all their guns.

I would like to adopt the keeping any gun I want behind my door thing, but without the registration.
  3. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Have had some Swiss stay over at our place while in Alaska. We talked about their guns. Most never shoot them, most never been hunting, their military guns stay packed away in the basement, ect. The ones I have met didn't have a bunch of guns in a vault like many Americans, didn't plan their free time around hunting seasons & wildlife migrations, ect.

Laugh but them filthy Afghans seem to not give a hoot what anybody tells them and all shoot off their guns skyward whenever; often at Amer choppers. Wonder what the Arabs would say about gun control?

Also, where you call home affects the amount of gun control you experience. No way gun control is the same in Alaska as it is back east. The same can be said about Canada too. I know for a fact, the state of Ak refuses to enforce many fed gun laws. In all reality, no gun control where I call home.

I hear the Finns have quite a few guns, probably cause they all hunt moose & caribou second nature. Take a kid hunting, preserve your gun rights.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Afghanistan maybe?

I know they have huge blackmarket gun sales.
    I could be way off though.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you folks gotta be kidding right ??

hey take a look around and see who's free'est

start looking at home and see why the rest of us are envious

if i had half the rights your constitution gave out i'd not be in the pickle i and my nation are now in ..

you got it soooo good folks , guard it as they are trying to take it all away and make you all like us... gun control UN crap , PC BS .. it never stops , yes the US is Blessed, stop taking it for granted ....
  6. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

The U.S. isn't what it was, isn't what it should be, isn't what it can be .... but, I consider what we have better and more reasonable than anywhere else on the planet !
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ok , take a look round where guns are allowed as many places dont have em allowed

switzerland and sweden yes auto weapons issued , but to use ? nope non authorised use can get you jailed for long times eh private use , hughly discouraged , fines licencing , INSURANCE , TAXES, SAFES your looking at $5000 cost before the gun .

small places like Iceland etc are very gun friendly but bolt actions or semi's only

EU , your kidding right ?? anywhere that guns are ok ( bosnia hetzigova etc) still has a huge criminal bent and they are cutting down hard there too , middle east , yes if your ok with the ruler you can own a ak , full auto , but at what trade off ? the higher up's can call you to fight for what ever ( caliphtate , jihad , his brother in laws honour etc etc etc ) he wants .. any time he wants and you cant say no ..

India yes they have the right to gun ownership , but costs and licences again limit that in a big way and there penalties are rediculous

really theres major drawbacks in every nation because only the US has it as a RIGHT , everywhere else its a allowable thing , IF , IF ,IF ...,.