ATA moved the Grand American Trapshoot

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by gvw3, Aug 5, 2012.

1. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

ATA signed a 15 year lease last year for Sparta to hold the Grand, so it will be in IL until at least 2026.

I was very glad to see this happen. This has got to be putting our governor Pat and Mayor of Chicago Rahm mad.

The State of IL was willing to spend close to 100 million dollars to create the World Shooting Complex. I would guess the state of Illinois isn't so anti gun out of Chicago. :):):)
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Here is the location.
    http://www.dnr.illinois.gov/recreation/wsrc/Pages/default.aspx

The governor stated : Governor Pat Quinn and Director Marc Miller are proud to bring you the premiere World Shooting and Recreational Complex.

This guy is a total sell out. He promotes this as he is trying to ban ammo and assault weapons. What a fool.