ATF banning guns by changing definitions

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45nut, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Python

Python Former Guest

I've always taken a stance, I keep informed and I vote. That's not a defeatists approach. How am I suppose to raise hell, go postal? What you don't understand is that things are already set in motion, we're a day late and a dollar short. Everyone screams close the barn door after the horses are already out and running. It's always would'a, could'a, should'a, always. Pleases tell me exactly what you think you can reverse, take back, and win. What's your time frame,your tactics? Let's weigh the odds for your victory.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still... And captive honor aint no honor...

I will continue to resist the unconstitutional oncomings in the name of my fellow americans. One day they may win... And one day, god willing, they may drop it and leave it alone. The former seems to be most likely, But I dont care. At the very LEAST, they will know they do not have my support at all whatsoever. Do they care? prolly not. Is it ok for me to hide my head in the sand because its 'too late'? Hell no. And I wont.

Even if it kills me.
  3. deerhunterrick

deerhunterrick New Member

A far cry from freedom today is a shallow grave. Never undermind the system in public or on forum. They monitor everything. Case in point. Type in a fruit from N.V.N and see what happens. Your screen will light up. Forwarned,foreseen..never get caught with your privates in between because you'll be left hangin there all alone when the time comes to go home.
    1 shot 1 Kill ,if you're not right let God seperate them later
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Uhh, what?
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

They're everywhere!!!:eek:

"The dream police, they live inside of my head..." (Cheap Trick, 1979)

Attached Files:

6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

very poetic.. tho im not quite sure what your point is...