ATF Director, Az. State Attorney sacked...

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by chubcobear, Aug 30, 2011.

1. chubcobear

chubcobear New Member

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

hopefully they talk... the last time the people at the top stepped on someone's toes, the FBI talked to woodward and bernstein.
  3. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Some bus! This is the old government trick of kicking an embarrassment upstairs. Technically, Melson's change of office was a demotion, but he will not lose one cent of salary and will likely have as cushy an office as before at a Department level, well above the Bureau level. The U.S. Attorney was reassigned, with no loss of salary or grade level. Both, in other words, were removed from the line of fire and will henceforth be "unavailable" to Congressional investigators. Anyone daring to question their actions in "F and F" will be told they have been "punished" and that it will be "harassment" to keep asking the poor, downtrodden bureaucrats for accountability.

And Holder and Obama, of course, knew nothing about anything.

Jim
  4. Bigr Bang Thry

Bigr Bang Thry Member

:rant:Hey, JIM;
    I think you're ABSOLUTELY right in that "ERIC HOLDER AND BARRY OBAMA KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING" !! I just don't think you meant it that way.

This was just the next logical step in the massive coverup and stonewalling of this crime. I expect that a few of the whistleblowers will have untimely "accidents" or heart attacks or something. The puppetmasters must get their point across that there is to be no dissent. Nothing would make me happier than to see a bunch of administration personnel strung up for this, but we all know that it will not happen. Now, Melson is at the Dept. of Justice...Free to carry on his agenda with a whole new bag of tricks, and new found authority. GOD SAVE US.
  5. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Obama is the master of"Three Card Monte". Just try to follow how fast he moves the players. Shuffle and redeal. Its his other hand that you have to keep an eye on. He is very smooth and quick!