atheists-threaten-to-sue-over-tn-police-patch

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by sub-moa, Aug 12, 2012.

1. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good for the city. Many of us are getting very weary with the intolerance of the left.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

atheists gays and all the rest just dont like to be told they are sinning , so wish all forms of anything that reminds them they are committing sin , GONE!!!

let's just leave em to the islamics as the view in islam is that the godless and fags will be killed off asap , the Christians and jews get a option to become dhimmi's

athiests and fags dont get a choice except in rope they get hung by ..
  4. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

We need someone like you up here Jack to tell these lefty,fruity,godless,libitard so and sos where to go. Someone who don't back off when they lawyer up and make threats against us for say'in we love God and our Country.:patriotic:
  5. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm sick of the PC BS. I'd kick in some bucks to buy the officers tags with the terribly offensive wording. Denying them the right to wear what we donated would be a violation of their 1st Amendment rights.
  6. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

How ignorant!
    What if there are 500,000 people in TN who are opposed to INDUSTRY? Does that mean they have to remove "industry" from that patch as well?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

check the welfare list , that may be possible ... ;)
  8. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

What a bunch of ****. Guess I'll have to make some calls to our district rep hurley, state senator yager (just saw him in church too), senators corker and alexander.
  9. skullfr

skullfr New Member

That is just sad.At least I can die fighting for what I believe in.That leaves them without a reason to fight.At least the muslims are fighting for a belief.
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    A tip of my hat to the Officials in Lenoir City, Tennessee for a well done. I am so sick and tired of these godless freaks misquoting the first amendment to push their agenda I could just spit. Worse yet the group that started this crapola is in Communist Central, just 100 miles from my house.

They claim to be liberals and they claim to care about others rights and feelings but if you have an opinion different than theirs then you are a baby beating monster from the hell they do not believe in.
  11. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I belong to one forum where if you call a gay a queer or a fag the thread will get locked down fast. I think the forum owner has to be a faggot.
  12. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

Thats what they need is a lot of Tn. voices in support of the Mayor and the rest of the town. Show these lost souls they can't punnish good 'ol GOD fearing christians for their stupidity!!!
  13. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Good luck Lenoir City! Thanks for standing tall to those Bozos.
  14. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

^ DAYUM, you apparently don't know much about Jack and may have opened a can of something you don't really want to.Wait ril he wakes up. Go get him Jack.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

[​IMG]

behead infidels and those who refuse to submit to islam who are not suitable to be a slave

prisoners you cut of a hand and a foot on opposite sides

adulterers you stone

gays you hang unless is with a boy , if the man is married flog him 40 times , if a married man is with a boy kill him by the rope (sorta shows boy fiddling aint so bad , unless your married )

Allah commands it and to say otherwise is to get the rath of the prophet and his followers ( its Harum !!) and you may end up like me with a fatwa on your head (cash money!!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

morocco hung 25 for Eid ( end of ramadan ) Egypt 25 and Lybia started with 25 and are still going a week and a half later dunno numbers of gays dead but UN said general deaths was 450 .. dunno if gays are fighting back they shot someone and the family says he wasn't gay and wants revenge its gone nuts again .. and it'll be days before anyone knows what what

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012