ATM AutoMag III .30 Carbine

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

f1psychofan
    (1/12/03 8:08:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All AMT Automag III , Curious on Value
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I recently aquired one of these strange yet really fun to shoot pistols. I was just curious about the value and how rare this pistol will become in the future. It is in 90 to 95 percent condition with original magazine, two spare third party magazines and original box (probably 70-75 percent) with super clean shape foam insert. I got this from a local dealer for $300.00, not sure if thats a good price or not.

f1psychofan

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/03 8:19:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Welcome...!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    F1, We'll look it up for ya!...feel free to visit the other forums at this site...

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/03 8:24:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey!
    F1, Which caliber do you have .30 or 9mm? Either way looks like ya done good!....

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/12/03 9:04:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey!
    you paid a fair price

f1psychofan
    (1/12/03 10:52:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey!
    Thanks for the replies smokin and Zigzag. Sorry I forgot to mention it is the .30 Carbine model.

And I got to say I thought I was getting a pretty good price, but since it was the first one I ever saw on sale, I was a little nervous. Once the super bright muzzle flash and big boom attracted everyone at my local indoor range, I knew I had made a good decision. It at least makes a good novelty weapon, and it is extremely accurate. Although I don't plan to shoot it a whole lot, due to the price of parts (ouch!!!).