Attachments

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by packet, Apr 8, 2003.

1. packet

packet New Member

In my forum rules window, it says that I may not post attachments. Why? I have sent three emails regarding this problem, and received no answers.
  2. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Packet, now it isn't you, were just still getting all of the boxes unpacked from the other place. So it will happen, we just havn't found that confounded box yet.:eek:
  3. warpig

warpig Guest

It says that for me also packet.

I think there is a hold on turning that feature on until Admin gets figured out how much bandwidth we are using. That whole bandwidth thing confuses me but it has something to do with it.

Same reason not all the forums have a browse box for pics. Admin is revamping that.

Reason your email did not get answered is Admin is getting swamped with emails from members. Like it says in the announcement at the beginning of the forums email a moderator for help.

You can pm me if you have any other questions.
  4. Admin

Admin Active Member Staff Member

We're doing some upgrading to the file end of things, but we should have it complete soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Admin

I went back in to add the pic and noticed that permission was on, but after adding the pic, the permission was off again and the attachment didnt take.