Attack on Guns

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by BDJ, Dec 2, 2012.

1. BDJ

BDJ Member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Foot ball is a violent sport.
    Blacks cant handle the stress of violence and they bring it home.
    It was football that caused this.
    SO all blacks should be banned from playing football.

If he had a white collar job his poor wife would be alive today.

Black men who play football kill their baby mamas.
    Black women should be banned from marring or having kids with black football players.

Senseless killing could be avoided if only our govt would take actions banning black from football and having kids.
  3. Rogeritall

Rogeritall Member

Sadly some try to push their political and social views on others using a tragedy such as domestic violence and the taking of life. They often refuse to believe it could be a fault in human nature so it has to be the availability, and ease of use of the weapon (a gun) that is at fault. If this same situation would have taken place, just as tragically, with a knife and not a gun, I wonder if Jason Whitlock's desire to ban constitutional ownership of knifes would be as high?

Taking away my legally owned and used firearms would have had no outcome of improvement in changing this tragic, violent, and stupid loss of life...
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  4. SmallCaliberGuy

SmallCaliberGuy Active Member

What an idiotic statement. Whitlock is out of his mind.

What if he had used a hammer to commit his crime? Would this looney be calling for a ban on hammers?

That gun didn't pull it's own trigger.

Jody
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

yeah, because without the gun, he surely couldn't kill. He's only what, like 6 1/2 feet 300 pounds or whatever? no way he could cause harm without a gun.

the gun's fault, yep, sure thing. what an idiot.

I should send my English paper to him that I just wrote on why banning guns is retarded.

and football is certainly the most emotional trying thing you could ever do. Not going to war, not being a cop, or any other number of actually high stress jobs....
  6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

guy kills his dad and himself with a crossbow the other day, where's the call to ban them?
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Your preaching to the choir! Common sense is something alien to politicians and liberals. Criminals do not obey laws, any laws! Old laws, new laws, many laws few laws! Does not compute!
  8. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member

I think everyone should mind their own bussiness. If black people want to kill each other, then so be it.
  9. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

That all depends upon the color of the gun he used,If it was chrome,nickel,stainless then it could be considered a Hate crime. If he used a black gun then its politically correct.:confused::rolleyes::eek::confused::rolleyes:
  10. BulletArc47

BulletArc47 New Member

I love how Whitlock goes from football, to how terrible guns are,and, how the second amendment is wrong. What!? :confused:

I'll be honest, I don't read news articles often, for good reason, but this has to be one the worst I've ever read. From football, to anti-gun?

His logic is slippery, Blecher had mental trauma and we see this kind-of behavior all the time, it wasn't because of a gun that decided to do what he did.
    It has nothing do with firearms. Claiming that if a firearm was not involved, they both would be alive is complete supposition.

Whitlock's logic, just...wow!:eek:hmygosh:
  11. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  12. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

The anti-gun media says some of the most idiotic things!!! :mad:

Today on ABC's "Good Morning America" they said that not only did Jovan Belcher own several firearms, but "he used them for recreational purposes".

OMG!!!!:eek:
  13. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Costas into the fray as well. I thought they would wait until their "God" was inaugurated, but apparently the antis have kicked off early. Look for a bunch of murders with assault rifles and handguns which will be carried out "by coincidence" in lock step with the president's anti-gun campaign.

Of course no one thinks that the antis would actually kill people, maybe school children, to promote their cause. No one would do that. They would have to be insane fanatics to do something like that. But ....

Jim
  14. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

if the girlfriend had a concealed carry permit and a firearm maybe she would be alive today...
  15. TotheTop83

TotheTop83 Member

Your paper had a lot of good arguments that showed why banning guns won't work. Good job!

It amazes me that all these liberals are terrified of guns but are the same people who so often claim that a vicious dog is the result of its owner's behavior. They seem to think an inanimate piece of metal is more accountable for its "behavior" than animals that are used to guide blind people through the streets of a city.

But let's face the truth here: The media are attention whores. They will do and say anything to get someone to watch their channel. Currently, it's fashionable for liberals to hate guns...so they (liberal channels) do it so people will watch their station. Note that FOX news doesn't do that, because their viewers wouldn't watch which would lead to less money.

Right, wrong, good, bad, they are paid dollars by advertisers who think people are watching. They'll do whatever they have to to get those bucks.