Aurora shooter occupy black bloc organiser

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

posts made before the attack and 22 mins after it started

on 9gag web site ( lefties who bitch about everything none liberal )

Attached Files:

3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Very interesting... I see that this is really buzzing on the internet. The theory makes perfect sense when you compare the context of the movie to the Occupy movement. I wonder if our Prez still stands with the OWS movement? The last two prolific mass shootings in the US have been perpetrated by lefties. Meanwhile, the Tea Party movement remains as peaceful as ever.
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I only have one question, a simple one about the gas used - if any of these people had been exposed to REAL tear gas, they wouldn't have been able to see a thing, much less attempt to escape while noting details of the attack.
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

As I predicted, he was either a lefty or on those school shooting drugs. (Prozac and the like.)
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Remember, the president has close ties to several folks who carried out attacks against the government some years back and has sat under some very radical teachings with Jerimiah Wright screaming G-D America and has studied the koran a great deal. The occupy gang is right up his alley.
    All that being said, this shooting is nothing more than a senseless, cowardly, and gruesome attack on purely innocent people that should never have happened, carried out by a mentally ill maniac who should be strung up and hung on national TV this week for the world to see.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

it happened where guns are already banned , the theatre does not allow concealed carry , like schools thatb have been hit with the execption of one and someone shot the shooter there

gun free zones are the chosen target rich environment for lefties who go nutz

ban gun free zones and see how these mutts fair against armed citizens

the first double tap would have ID'd the vest so then shoot for the femeral artery and groin and knee's once down , back of the neck pointing upwards

problem solved
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Boy, or boy, would I like to see that proved. bHo has been behind OWS from the get-go. So have the unions, Josey Biden, Pelosi.

Now they find themselves between a rock and a hard place, again. If this gets any attention, they'll either have to publicly denounce OWS, or 'there's nut cases everywhere, who can tell where they'll pop up.'

Come to think about it, when's the last time they made the news?
  10. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Got to love the training. It's not an utoh after the double tap, it's an ok then stop this.:D
  11. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I sort of understood what you just posted. Yes, more concealed carry holders in the audience would have evened out the odds. ;)
  12. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Jack were did you get this? I posted on another site was beat to death saying it has been proven to be a hoax.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

from 9gag themselves , the articles gone , 4000+ memberships deleted and the entire occupy diary and pic and video section is gone as well

everyones cleaning this up

no hoax

this was before and it was just after

i was there about the poisoning in the rivers the greenies did and got caught, they where trying to blame a chem company , stole stuff and then dumped it in a river and called the EPA ,

they been chatting about it openly a couple days , how it was falling apart etc

then this popped up , i saw it and did not wonder more then the shooting happened and thats how i got onto the second guy so fast ... he was a poster there , now they say he dont exit??

too much of this is like port arthur and the UK shootings and getting more like it every hour