Australian beef blamed for E.coli in US

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 23, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

sadly Australia dont send America any beef , the free trade deal forbids that for 18 years ,

its actually US/asian partnership beef , US companies come here set up feed lots, hire asian workers ( many of whom dissappear once here) , import silage waste from asia which we are not allowed to inspect ,and then sell the meat in the USA as Australian beef

no health checks are allowed by Australians , and no requirements of skills are required for the workers who get paid we think $6 a day ( contracts forbid asking how little they get paid )

actually it is below our own consumption standards here ( classed as not fit for human consuption ) and would never make the table in this nation but its exported to the USA as Australian prime , while we here class it as pet food only

sadly there is no such thing as Australian beef in the USA

story here

http://www.smh.com.au/national/australian-beef-blamed-for-ecoli-20120523-1z5li.html
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  2. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

And I thought pink slime was un-appetizing. Think I will defrost some venison. Actually I saw two really fat squirrels out back too. hmmmm.