Australian Gun Ban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nevadal, Aug 3, 2012.

1. nevadal

nevadal New Member

2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Discusting :bleh:. Jack knows all too well.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yup

dont forget all the 200,000+ who became criminals thanks to these laws

good law abiding folks who could not have a govt job after the charges .. folks who's whole livelyhood was destroyed by these anti gunners in their quest for power over all of us but when 4 million folks say enough they did back off some

it took some of the anti gunners to dissappear , never to be found , but we got em to back off ..

and now we are fighting back and winning , but its taken 17 years to get this far ..
  4. Thorisin

Thorisin New Member

Yeah, I heard the stories from the Aussies when I was in China. Funny thing was that once they found out I was a firearm owner they wanted do talk about guns A LOT.

Typical question after talking abuot guns "hey, when I come to the US and visit you can we go shooting?"

They all had a deep interest in firearms. At least the guys I worked with did.
  5. Thorisin

Thorisin New Member

Seriously, did this happen?
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  6. skullfr

skullfr New Member

that has always been the results of such stupidity.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yes , it happened , we think they went for a swim drunk , the lefties call all sorts of theories , but they left wallets and phones etc with their friend in the pub .. sad thing is young folks go to pubs near beaches and go for a swim , night time is when most sharks feed .. ( pre dawn and dusk mostly) but tigers prowl all night , i caught enough night fishing for jewfish ..

those who dont get took often get caught in our rip's , and drunk ? no chance , they're hard enough to get out of sober and in daylight ..

get a marine stinger into the equation .. they too are mainly night time predators ..

yeah its bloody dangerous .. and stupid but hey blame the shooters .. for their stupidity ..
  8. skullfr

skullfr New Member

Ive watched enough Nat Geo to know you dont swim in Australia.salt crocks bull shark sting ray.Ill stick with snapping turtles and gators.
  9. Thorisin

Thorisin New Member

Oh, I see.

Thats more of someone trying to manufacture something. I thought that someone dissapeared some of the anti gun nuts.
  10. Thorisin

Thorisin New Member

Yeah, the Aussies I worked with told me how nasty "salties" were. Gaurenteed I wouldnt go swiming in OZ :)
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they tried to make it look like the islamic dissappearences here .. never flew ..

three drunk idiots who did not know the basics , its taught in all schools here as kids along with how to swim classes ( thats mandatory here from age 5)

dont need sharks here either , a school of tailor ( related to your bluefish) will clean someone up real fast , not as bad as piranah but theres maybe a million in a school .. its just as bad
  12. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

i just have to ask, Jack: how could you guys turn in your guns like that? there should've been war in the streets! you should've grabbed your guns and headed downtown and lynched the people who passed these laws! why just surrender like that?
  13. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Dude dont go there.
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

fair question asked politely

its started long ago , we where founded as a penal colony , convicts

no guns for us ...

guards where marines .. british royal marines .. no playing games with them and we stayed that way until gold was found ,

we had three classes gentry settlers and convicts , and even then only the gentry had guns , settlers where allowed small arms in rifles and shot guns but hand guns under Uk rule have always been contentious ..

but times passed and we had things sorted

the average aussie had a shotty or .22 or .303 under the bed crime happened but to other folks elsewhere who where mainly in crime themselves ..

then we joined the UN holus bolus ...

( 1962 we became full members them in our business us supposedly in theirs , dont work that way though )

and the push was on

when the shooting at port arthur happened the anti wherevreadyb , the Un was ready and they passed laws and statutes in 2 weeks and had drafts ready in 2 days

impossible here

but they did it , ( later we find lobbyists and the UN folks had been work on this for years and justy waiting for a port arthur)

we had no choice

so when folks did stand up like my mate Rod

we had protests we had petitions we met with government ministers ( i was away in cambodia when all this happened but we as in shooters)

and then some folks got shot

rod ansell was one , a good mate of mine , closer to family than not ..

a few folks in each state shot , the leaders mainly , then folks got arrested and their wives and kids too as accessories ..

even professor julius sumner miller ( professor wonderful from disney ) my old pysics prof he refused to hand over his 1911 , they locked him up and after 6 days locked his wife and threatened to lock his daughters up too

he gave in

and most do

they dont come for you with a swat team but 2 guy's in suits who go to your job and speak to your boss who calls you in and they step out say hi and cuff you ... they got my father this way and 200,000 others over 3 months ..

280,000 aussies where made criminals just by asking if they could keep their family property .. as a starting point for crimes

they pull you over like a traffic stop as before they take the guns they'll make you all get ID for em licences or registration or something , its later they'll come , you'll be asked to come to the rear of your car , be cuffed then put into the back of a cop car and processed , no-one will know until you get to call home .. no defiant fightback , no last stands ( or a few where made but written off in the media as loonies)

when the masses see this and realise what happening and that their wives and kids could be criminals ..

they hand over their guns , take the cash and walk away ( knowing they buried half of em and all their ammo )

the years before that we call the thinning or the pollite gun control

that took 450,000 guns alone

they made you gun licence or gun registration connected to everything else parking fines , speeding fines , overdue library books , non payment saw your gun permits canceled , they got 500,000 folks this way before the gun take back happened

and i'll bet they'll do the exact same thing there ( in the US of A ) before they make the same move
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  15. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

wow, Jack, just wow.:eek: i seriously hope they kill me before i see that happen here.:mad::mad: