Australian Gun Ban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nevadal, Aug 3, 2012.

1. cutter

cutter New Member

That is ecacly why it CAN happen in the U.S.A. People have to start thinking outside of the box (what you think can't happen will happen). People just need to study hisory and think. Germany is the best example I can give, in the 1920's they were the most educated and "enlighted" nation. Things started smal and progressed a little bit each time. They disarmed the Jews and nobody thought that would happen to them, then they were disarmed and the rest is "history"
    The present government here wants ALL and I mean ALL of our freedoms so they can try and make a utopian society.We all know how that works!! I think Jack is spot on, he has lived it. Jack has also seen the dark side of humanity in Cambodia, I won't take his words lightly.
    sorry for the rant, I just believe that evil is evil and we are in evil times.
  2. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    I watched the video and it broke my heart to see all those weapons being sawed up. I hate to think that one day this nation could and would do the same thing to our guns.
  3. Thorisin

Thorisin New Member

I am not taking it lightly.

The point is that even in Calif its easier to get a gun than it used to be 15 years ago. Back then the waiting period was 15 days and the paperwork was even more invasive. Its actually gotten a little better than it was, which is frightening