Australian service standards , ( anyone know KFC bosses?)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 4, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8192344/kfc-employee-screams-insults-at-customer

i have been through this myself , ask for a burger your used to getting ( i dont mind the colonel burger ) and when you get it and ask about wheres the bacon , they call you kaffir , dog , pig lover , and worse , when i complained KFC did nothing , when i was assaulted at a later dtate by 3 employees they said i attacked them until Video showed they attacked me

KFC and YUM! FOODS group are leading the halal foods charge in Australia and submitting to Islam , they will do nothing as they fear the law suite from a islamic more than a customer .. ask the US share holders and investors is this ok ?

and know theres a very good chance that these clowns will attack these people later for creating the troubles in the first place by not knowing ( due to no signs) that the restaraunt is 100% halal ,, as KFC dont think its wise to advertise to all that they are swapping to 100% halal by 2012 in Australia
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Wonder what else ended up on that burger. Wonder when the throat slitting begins.
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

my local pizza hut stopped selling pork topping, when i asked why i was told corporate headquarters made the call no to longer sell pork pizza topping. now the area in which this pizza hut is located happens to have a rather large muslim population so i began to wonder . so i placed a call No it wasn't a corporate thing it was a local thing but with the blessings from corporate. pizza hut is now on my do not deal with list...
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

all Yum! food's KFC pizza hut taco bell are to be 100% halal by end of 2011

THIS YEAR!!! just been told by boss of yum food via email , and seems they are proud of it , but seing the signature on the email was Karim Nagali yeah i can see how he'd be proud to lose so many customers who aint muslim

bah ..times a comin.. Lord! Care for those who caint care for em selves or put one of our folks in their path , its gonna get real ugly real soon
  5. ofitg

ofitg New Member

http://www.yum.com/company/ourbrands.asp

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yum! Brands

Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Ky., is the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with more than 37,000 restaurants in over 110 countries and territories and more than 1 million associates. Yum! is ranked #216 on the Fortune 500 List, with nearly $11 billion in revenue in 2009. Four of our restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Long John Silver's – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza, Mexican-style food and quick-service seafood categories.

The Yum! system includes three operating segments: U.S., International (Yum! Restaurants International) and China Division (includes mainland China, Thailand and KFC Taiwan). Outside the United States in 2009, the Yum! system opened more than four new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in international retail development.
  6. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    World wide: Christians 33% and Muslims 21%

USA" Christians 76.5%, Muslims .5%

Australia: Christians 64%, Muslims 1.7% as of 2006

We are kissing their filthy little asses why? We let this continue and we might as well start learning to wipe with our left hand and quote the Quran in Arabic. Burqa's for everybody.

Not till my last bullet is down range and my heart stops beating.